Why is the COP not looking for servers?
In order for CS to play over the network, you need to constantly update the list of servers. But some players may encounter a situation where there are no servers, so they wonder why the CS is not looking for servers.
This problem is solved quite simply.
If the CS is not looking for servers, then the reason may be in the MasterServers program - it is she who is responsible for finding the game servers.
- To fix the problem, you need to download the application from the official site and install it.
- It is worth noting that the program must be installed on behalf of the administrator.
- Then you should specify the path to the folder where the game is located, select the “SETTI” Master Server, since it is he who is responsible for the pirated versions of the game. If you have the official version, you should choose "Steam".
- It is imperative to agree to replace the file and thus replace the file with a new one.
- After you restart the game, it should start looking for different servers.
- If you still failed to load the servers after that, check the installation of the application.
- Also need to check the internet connection. If the Internet connection is weak or completely absent, in this case you will not be able to find a single server. First you need to establish the Internet, and then try to look for servers.
- On some personal computers it is necessary not only to restart the game, but also to restart the computer.
- The problem of lack of servers may be the wrong installation of the game KS. Try reinstalling it.
Can I get a one-time allowance for the birth of a child after his death in three months
Bright and elegant Christmas costumes for girls
Neonatal meningitis - symptoms, signs, treatment
Where to meet
How to get rid of the car
Recommendations for choosing a quality coffee maker
Knitted shorts with beautiful patterns