Do I have a job?
It is believed that working at the same place for many years is not a good sign. This leads to professional stagnation and lack of interest in development. At the same time, an overly frequent change of workplace does not indicate positive aspects either. In this article we will consider whether it is necessary to change the work and in what cases it is simply necessary.
When you need to change jobs
Work has become boring
Should I change my job if you have been working in the same position for several years and it doesn’t carry anything new? Of course, because you are becoming more and more irritable. And every day passes just like the previous one. In this case, you just need to change something. You need to develop!
No career prospects
If you work in a small organization whose team consists of several people, it will be very difficult and almost impossible to develop. But this is not a reason to quit. You can simply transfer to a new, larger branch, where there may be prospects.
If you work in a small company where there are no prospects for career growth and stability, then you need to change jobs. You see, you see, the precarious state of affairs, when you don’t know, will close your company or leave it afloat, doesn’t really contribute to working zeal. Perhaps there will be a place for you in a larger company, and prospects will surely be.
Not happy with the salary
If your colleagues working in other firms have a salary much higher than yours, then you just need to decide something. Talk on this topic with the authorities, and in case of refusal, look for another, more highly paid job.
If you work among people who treat each other badly, then this, of course, does not contribute to high productivity. The team should work as one single organism. Otherwise, nothing good will come of it. Definitely need something radically change.
When not to change jobs
Considering the question of whether it is worth changing a job, one cannot help but touch upon the reasons why it is not worth leaving it.
- If you are simply depressed or the decision came spontaneously and out of boredom. Wait it out.It just affects fatigue and busy work schedule for the previous month. Out of this situation will be an elementary vacation.
- If a colleague with whom you work so well has gone. With his departure, nothing has changed. In place of a fallen friend, always come a new employee.
- If someone thinks you are working “out of place”. You work where you like. Do not listen to anyone.
- If someone from colleagues has found a place with great prospects. This may not be entirely reliable, and you will lose your job, and the new place is not expected.
- If you just want someone to prove something. Type they can not cope without you. Not worth it. There are no irreplaceable people.
- If you do not love your boss. You do not have to love him. Just do your job, and respect the leadership.
Experts believe that it is important to change the workplace at least every five years. Plus, you should get upgrades within the same company annually. Since during this period a person is able to exhaust all the innovations and master the position thoroughly. Further work becomes uninteresting and ordinary not leading to development.
Now you know if you need to change jobs and when.
How to behave with a girl
How to add to exception Eset Nod32
What to give to the goddaughter for a year
How to make a fishing rod in Minecraft
What teeth whitening strips really work?
Beeline: how to connect the highway