What to see in Dubai?
Recently, Dubai has become one of the most popular resorts in the world. This big city is full of surprises and surprises. We will tell you what to see in Dubai to make your vacation unforgettable.
Here is a short list of what to see in Dubai on your own.
Dubai sights and attractions
- Dubai Mall (Dubai Mall). It is the largest shopping center in the entire Middle East. It has more than a million stores. Even the most capricious buyer here will certainly be pleased.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world. For tourists created the highest observation deck, located on the 124th floor. It is better to buy a ticket in a few days on the first floor of the Dubai Mall or to order it online
- The island of Palma is an island artificially created from sand. From the air, it looks like a real palm tree, surrounded by a crescent from the Persian Gulf. On the trunk and leaves of this facility are luxury villas, hotels, expensive shops and restaurants.
- Hotel Atlantis. It is located on the top of the island of Palma and is a luxurious castle from an Arabian tale.Its incredible forms, pomp and scope of infrastructure simply can not leave anyone indifferent. Here you will visit a huge water park, visit the aquarium in the style of the lost city of Atlantis, try dishes in a chic restaurant with 2 or 3 Michelin stars.
- Hotel "Parus". The official name is "Burj al Arab". This is the only hotel in the world that has 7 stars. Its interior decoration is made of gold, marble and other expensive materials. To feel the luxury of this hotel, it is not necessary to stop there, just simply order a table there for dinner.
- Wonderland - the largest amusement park. It can be called a real city of land and water attractions. If you decide to visit it, then you need to go for the whole day.
- Jumeirah Mosque is the largest and most famous mosque in Dubai. Beautiful sample of Islamic culture.
- Flower Park Dubai Miracle Garden. The territory of 72,000 square meters is framed with incredible flower arrangements.
- Free beach Jumeirah Open Beach. It overlooks most of Dubai’s attractions.
- Golden souk is a golden market. Here you can not only see the world's largest gold ring, but also make a bargain shopping for jewelry.
- Singing fountain This is the most spectacular singing fountain in the world.Nothing can compare with its entertainment and beauty. The view of the fountains is free and runs every evening near the Dubai Mall. The height of the jets of this work of art reaches a height of 150 meters and breaks free to the sounds of world-famous musical compositions. Visiting Dubai and not seeing the fountain show is a trip to the wind.
It is impossible to describe everything that can be seen in Dubai. His every meter is worthy of attention and admiration.
Soft toy - giraffe
Big game and 5 more new weekend movies
Shar Pei - original and faithful dog
How to get rid of mice
How to control the aircraft in the GTA
What if got up
How to set up the speakers