How to feed a child 10 months?
When a baby turns 10 months old, most mothers have a dramatic drop in milk. Now breastfeeding for the baby will not be enough. Parents begin to think, what to feed the child 10 months.
Features feeding a 10-month-old baby
Until 12 months of age, you must maintain breastfeeding baby. In this case, at the first feed, he still needs to get breast milk. If this option does not work, then it is completely replaced by kefir. That is, it turns out that the child is weaned completely. This can not be avoided. But in order to avoid negative consequences, follow the necessary rules. It is impossible to wean a child from his chest during his illness, since any disease already weakens his very weak body. If wean the baby from breastfeeding when he is sick, then there may be all sorts of complications and gastrointestinal upset. For the same reasons, it is undesirable to wean a child from the breast in the summer.
What dishes can be added to the diet
Baby nutrition in 10 months can be varied by the following products:
- besides porridge, he can already be given boiled potatoes and noodles in liquid soup;
- try to give cottage cheese in a casserole or in pure form;
- add some berries or jam;
- First feed the fish and meat boiled, and then fry a little (but this should not be rushed);
- meat is best given in the form of meatballs and meatballs in the soup;
- processed cheese and hard. Better start with solid. Fused can be served with greens;
- do not stop feeding the baby with vegetables, fruit and vegetable juices;
- from the age of 10 months, start to give more herbal decoction and compote of dried fruits.
Approximate diet of a child 10 months
At this age, the baby should still be fed 5 times a day. But, with the cessation of breastfeeding, meal time changes gradually. It is better for a child to eat in the following hours - at 8 o'clock, 12 o'clock, 16 o'clock, at 20 and 24 o'clock.
- oatmeal without raisins and nuts;
- wholemeal bread, but soft;
- herbal tea
- the same as the whole family (!) from 1 to 3 times per week;
- meat, not more than 1 time per week;
- yogurt or cottage cheese;
- vegetables, finely grated in the form of seasoning.
- fruit, sometimes with yogurt or cottage cheese;
- Cracker savory (wholemeal flour).
- the same as the whole family;
- finely grated vegetables.
The main set of dishes remains the same as before. However, the proportion of more dense food is increasing, which will require the baby’s body to become more active in its absorption.
Do not allow the child to choose his own dish. On the table should be what he should eat, nothing more. At the same time, it is not necessary to feed the baby by force, so as not to create in him a negative attitude towards food. Do not force it to eat, if on the plate remains a bit. Better at the beginning to put less, and then add.
Proper education to ensure that by the age of one year, the child ate a variety of foods with appetite.
Fitness blogger proves that no pop in the world looks like a peach
How and what to treat a sore throat at home
Theatrical curtains: advantages, functions and material for tailoring
We remove from our speech the words parasites
Quiz: How well you communicate with others
What machines are the most reliable