What is amphibrach?
The term "amphibrach" has been used in versification since ancient times. We will understand what is amphibrach.
This is such a poetic size, in which the stress in the foot falls on the 2nd syllable of the 3rd.
Amphibrahy: U-U,where the tick marked unstressed syllable, and the dash - stressed.
An example of using amphibrach
- "Who jumps, who rushes under the cold haze?
- Rider late, with his young son.
- To the father, having completely shuddered, the baby fell down;
- Having embraced, he is held and warmed by an old man. "
- (V. A. Zhukovsky "Forest King").
In addition to amphibrachia, there are two more trisyllabic sizes: dactyl (with emphasis on the first syllable) and anapaest (with emphasis on the last syllable).
Naomi Campbell did quads
Who is Kolomoisky
Popularization of science among our youth
Examples of interesting hairstyles with a comb
Is it possible to write without consent
Basic rules for bottle sterilization