The best soothing masks for your face.
The skin of the face requires constant care, especially if age has crossed the mark of 25 years. Applying scrubs and peels is a constant helper in the effective cleansing of the skin. They help to remove the cornified layer, activating the processes of regeneration.
But often such procedures are accompanied by redness and even rashes, which indicates the sensitivity of the skin. Similar phenomena are also characteristic during exposure to it at too high or low temperatures (heat and frost).
To help eliminate such manifestations may sedatives - lotions, serums, masks. About the last talk in more detail.
For a start it is worth noting that such sedatives perform several important functions:
- reduce the appearance of inflammatory processes;
- eliminate itching and flaking;
- normalize the process of circulation;
- serve as an additional catalyst for cell renewal;
- reduce pigmentation.
But before embarking on the active use of such masks, you need to remember a few important rules:
- If you have been doing peeling in the salon, be sure to consult with your beautician about the necessary post-procedure care. Often, preparations prepared at home are not suitable for this.
- Regardless of whether you purchase a finished product or prepare it yourself, pre-testing is mandatory.
- Frequency of application of such means - no more than 2 times a week. Do not overdo it, otherwise an allergic reaction may occur.
Soothing masks recommended to do everything, regardless of skin type. But especially they need problem skin (prone to rashes and acne), as well as sensitive and prone to flaking.
Typically, these tools consist of various oils, natural medicinal plants, vitamins. Which ones, cooked with their own hands, will have the greatest effect?
- Fruit. Indeed, fragrant, juicy fruit can give a person a dose of vitamins and give a fresh, healthy look. But not all fruits are equally useful.For these purposes, it is best to use bananas, plums, peaches or pears.
For example, a banana moisturizes and tightens the contours. To make a miracle cure, you need to mash the banana with a fork, add a few drops of lemon or orange juice to it. Stir and apply on face with a thin layer. After 20 minutes, rinse with plenty of warm water.
- With oatmeal. Everyone knows flakes are one of the most effective weapons in the fight against irritations. To make a mask, you will need small oat flakes, yogurt without additives and a few drops of your favorite oil (jojoba, ylang-ylang, orange). Oatmeal must be steamed in boiling water and allowed to swell, after which add 1 tsp. butter and yogurt. Apply to skin and rinse off after 15 minutes.
- With aloe. This plant is one of the best bactericidal agents that help to heal wounds. It is especially useful for oily and combination skin. Take 2 leaves of the plant, make longitudinal incisions and squeeze out the juice. Add a few drops of lemon juice and lavender oil.
Before application, warm up the face by taking a shower or applying a compress of water-soaked towels.Apply the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- With clay. You can use yellow or blue, you can buy them in almost any pharmacy. Add some baby powder, potato starch and ½ crushed aspirin to blue. Dilute powder must be decoction of chamomile. Duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. This is a great help for dilated pores and irritations.
With yellow clay, you can prepare a tool that will require a bit of high costs, but it will compete even with branded cosmetics. In addition to clay, hydrolates of sandalwood and jasmine are required. Ingredients should be mixed to a uniform consistency and applied for 5 minutes.
- With potatoes. A simple vegetable, which is always at hand, will help with redness. To do this, raw potatoes are grated and mixed with a small amount of kefir or yogurt. Such a composition will help to dry the existing rashes and at the same time moisten the subcutaneous layers.
- With parsley. After applying such a homemade mask, you will immediately feel the freshness, and your face will gain a healthy glow. In addition, the plant helps make pigment spots and dark circles under the eyes less visible.
1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley (greens and stems) are combined with the same amount of cream. Apply on the skin and wash off after 10 minutes.
But if you don’t have time to prepare face products, you can always buy the necessary products in cosmetics stores or pharmacies.
For example, the Avene brand offers the product Masque apaisant hydratant. It helps soothe inflamed skin, eliminates redness. When exacerbating the problem, the manufacturer recommends using a mask daily for 3-5 days. And after improvement, reduce the number of procedures to 2-3 per week.
The popular Israeli brand Bio SPA presented for its admirers a soothing and moisturizing mud mask with olive oil and algae. Its triple effect is aimed at enriching the derma with vitamins and beneficial acids, reducing and eliminating redness, as well as maintaining the correct water balance, slowing down the aging process.
The mask from the popular French manufacturer Bioderma Sensibio, thanks to its unique composition, will provide high-quality face care, as well as relieve burning, itching and discomfort due to external environmental factors or during the rehabilitation period after peeling.
The skin is one of the most sensitive organs of a person. It responds instantly to changes in the environment and internal processes in the body. That is why proper care is one of the main conditions for its healthy and radiant appearance. Take care of yourself and be confident in their attractiveness.
The student has developed a new design of the crane, which saves water, turning the stream into a beautiful pattern
Hours on IN-12A gas-discharge indicators
How to make a fishing rod in Minecraft
How to become a volunteer at the World Cup or the Olympics
When the child can be planted
What to do if the husband earns less Ask psychologists
The World Against Melania Trump, Or Why The First Lady Of The United States Has Been Targeted For Laughter
What is better: aerated or foam concrete