What is good for a person riding a horse?
Horses are intelligent, beautiful and graceful animals, therefore people from the most ancient times sought to communicate with them and tamed them. But horse riding is especially fascinating, and it can be good for health. But still such an occupation has some peculiarities, and they must be clarified before the first horse ride.
What is useful horse riding?
The benefits of riding have been studied for a long time, and at the moment there are several directions for the effects of horse rides on the body:
- Horse riding is a complete session of hippotherapy, that is, treatment with horses, the effectiveness of which has been proven by scientists. Communication with these amazing animals gives a lot of positive emotions, helps to relax and forget about the problems, as well as enjoy the fresh air and stunning views, achieving unity with nature. But the positive impact is not only on the psychological and emotional, but also on the physical level.The fact is that the horse's body temperature is slightly higher than the human one, and when it moves, it rises by several degrees. And this kind of thermal effect helps to normalize blood circulation and improve the blood supply to important systems and organs.
- Riding is an excellent workout for almost the entire body. During horse riding, respiratory and cardiovascular systems are actively working, which helps to improve their functioning. And the vestibular apparatus helps to maintain balance, which means that it, too, will receive a moderate load, thanks to which you will gain dexterity and improve coordination of movements.
- Regular exercises are useful for losing weight, because walking at a fast pace is comparable to active walking or easy jogging. In addition, to keep in the saddle, the rider puts a lot of effort. At the same time, almost all muscle groups are involved: femoral and gastrocnemius, inguinal, abdominal, chest, biceps and others. This is a full and fairly intense training.
- Horse rides are useful for women, especially those planning a child. During the ride, the blood actively flows to the pelvic organs, so that they receive more nutrients and oxygen and function much better.
- Regular exercises will improve digestion, since a rush of blood to the organs of the small pelvis stimulates the motility of the intestinal walls and, thus, eliminates constipation.
- You will become much more enduring, improve health and increase efficiency and activity.
- During the ride, the posture improves and the posture is formed, because the rider must keep his back straight, only in this position you can be in the saddle. Gradually you will get used to this pose and you will not notice that your back remains straight even outside the classroom. A beautiful posture is an attraction, a smart walk and the health of your spine.
- You can become more self-confident, more attentive, collected, and also more feminine and more attractive. And it will definitely come in handy in your life.
- Horseback riding can give you a lot of new interesting acquaintances.
- During the ride in picturesque places you can enjoy the beauty of nature and get aesthetic pleasure that will help develop a sense of beauty, exquisite taste.
- Communicating with horses will awaken in you the best qualities, such as kindness, gentleness, honesty, moderate and appropriate pride, loyalty and many others.Often animals become an excellent example for humans.
- Horse riding is also beneficial for the body because it improves blood circulation and blood supply to almost all internal organs, and this normalizes their work.
It should be added that such a useful and exciting activity is suitable for everyone: women, men and children.
Can horse riding hurt?
The potential harm to horse riding lies primarily in the danger that an animal can create. For example, it can kick or suddenly accelerate the pace of movement, leading to injuries, including serious ones. But such risks can be minimized by observing security measures.
There are some contraindications:
- serious injuries or diseases of the spine (during walks, the load placed on it increases);
- some gynecological diseases of an inflammatory nature (during riding, blood flow to the pelvic organs increases, and it is harmful during inflammation);
- prostate diseases in men;
- thrombophlebitis, thrombosis and other diseases that increase the risk of blood clots (during active driving, one of them can come off);
- hypertension and some other diseases of the cardiovascular system, accompanied by cardiac arrhythmias (riding provokes an increase in pulse rate);
- diseases of the kidneys and urogenital system (such a contraindication is associated with a rush of blood to the pelvic organs);
- exacerbation of hemorrhoids;
- pregnancy (during horseback walks the muscles of the groin and abdomen are strained, which can provoke hypertension of the uterus and premature birth);
- severe mental illness.
How to make horseback riding as useful as possible?
To horse riding brought only good and did not hurt, follow the recommendations:
- It is important to choose the right clothes and shoes. You can not buy a special outfit (jockey suit), you can choose tight trousers or breeches made of breathable fabric, as well as a light jacket. Always put a helmet on your head, it will protect the brain when it falls. The best shoes are boots with high tops that will ensure the comfort of your feet (they will not come into contact with the protruding parts of the stirrup). Small heels are permissible and appropriate, they will help to fix the feet. In addition, it is better to choose shoes from natural materials,which minimize sweating. Fasteners are not welcome, as they can cling to equipment and distract strongly. And to protect against slipping reins and rubbing palms, you can buy gloves.
- Contact a professional equestrian club, and select one that has an impeccable reputation and positive reviews.
- If you are a novice rider, then it is imperative that training involves practical exercises with an instructor, and not one or two, but at least 5-10. Also, it would be superfluous to study information about horses, it can come in handy.
- It is important to choose the "right" horse. As a rule, beginners are offered calm and balanced animals, but in any case, you should make contact and suppress fear, if you have one. So before the first trip, chat with your new cloven-hoofed friend, get used to it and let it get used to you.
- It is extremely important to observe security measures. So, next to the horse, you should not make loud noises and make sharp movements. You also can not approach the horse from behind, he can get scared and inadvertently kick you. Be sure to learn to sit down and go down, and also sit in the saddle.Before the first walk, be sure to pass the mandatory instruction, and during the class follow all instructions of the instructor. If the horse has suddenly accelerated the pace, get together, group and do not try to immediately jump, such a thoughtless step in most cases leads to injuries. And before class, check the condition of the equipment, it depends on your safety.
- Remember that horseback riding, first of all, should be fun. So if you are not experiencing anything but fear and disgust, then you should choose another occupation.
If you still have not decided to enroll in a riding lesson, then do it as soon as possible!
What are the machines
What business to open in a small town
Drawing a portrait of a solitary horse
Teach the cat to pot proven methods
The student has developed a new design of the crane, which saves water, turning the stream into a beautiful pattern
Naomi Campbell did quads