Self-made solid perfume
Delicate fragrance of your favorite perfume, which envelops like a veil, gives a good mood and a touch of mystery. Solid spirits were among the first that appeared in ancient Egypt and were available only to pharaohs and their entourage. To date, everyone can afford this miracle, which melts from touching the fingertips and absorbed into the skin, taking care of it. It is even more interesting to make compact perfumes with your own hands, selecting your favorite essential oils and making up a unique composition. Below is the recipe for cooking perfume with aphrodisiacs, which act not only stimulant, but also increase the energy resistance of the whole body. Wax, base oil and vitamin. E protect and care for the skin, stabilize essential oils. Aromafix gives the greatest resistance to the spirits. Jasmine in ancient times was considered a sign of luxury and wealth, creating a good mood and easy euphoria. Soothes and perfectly fights signs of skin wilting.Essential oil of fragrant kanag or otherwise, ylang-ylang, revives love and positive energy. Smoothes and moisturizes the skin. Neroli oil, obtained from the petals of flowers of orange trees. Eliminates the depressive mood, protects the nervous system, liberates. Like the previous oil, is an aphrodisiac. Neroli oil moisturizes and smoothes the skin, relieves irritation. Sun-dried mandarin oil can increase the protective properties of the body, prevent a viral infection, and relieve the headache. Stimulates the nervous system, giving optimism and good mood. Bergamot oil enhances sexual attraction, stabilizes human energy, enhances creativity. It is an excellent antiseptic and a storehouse of nutrients, especially for oily skin. All these wonderful ingredients will help create unique and useful spirits.Composition:
- 2 tsp . - candelilla wax or simply bee wax.
- 1.5 tsp. - Olive, almond or jojoba oils.
- 2 drops of vitamin E.
- 3 drops of Aromafix (optional)
- Vitamin andIt is advisable to mix Aromafix separately, then add the remaining oils to them.
- 6 drops of EF. Jasmine oils.
- 3 drops of ef. M. Neroli.
- 4 drops of ef. M. ylang-ylanga.
- The last two oils will add a touch of freshness to a passionate composition.
- 2 drops of ef.m.t. mandrin.
- 1 drop eff. M. Bergamot.
- Capacity for perfume.
- This may be a ceramic box, a box of shadows or blush, a medallion with a lid. Or, as in this case, a divided and decorated case for contact lenses.
- Ceramic or metal dishes for heating wax.
- It is convenient to use a ladle.
- Spoon or glass stick for stirring.
- Alcohol for processing capacity.
How to decorate the battery
How to put a degree in Word
How to find the answer to the question
This is what American homes have and what we lack: 13 differences
How to equip a personal plot
Why do they drink beer