Partridge Family Decorated Cookies
On the first (or any day) of Christmas, give your true love a plate of colorful cookies. Follow this template to get the most perfect partridge-shaped cookies.
(2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
pure vanilla extract
Sanding sugar and sugar pearls, for decorating
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg, then vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing just until incorporated. Shape dough into 4 disks and roll each between 2 sheets of waxed paper or parchment paper to ⅛ inch thick. Chill until firm, 30 minutes in the refrigerator or 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Using , cut out cookies and place on the prepared baking sheets. Reroll, chill, and cut scraps.
- Bake, rotating positions of pans halfway through, until cookies are light golden brown around the edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Decorate as desired.
Video: Roast Stuffed Partridge - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas - BBC
How smoking drinking during pregnancy affects the baby in womb and mother
Celebrity Hairstyles: Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Take Care of Your Cholesterol Level in Winter, as it Spikes in Winter Months and Changes with Seasons
How to Get a Teaching Job
HIV infections rise in US
GUESS Accessories Holiday 2012 Campaign
Treatments for Bipolar Disorder
How to Fix a Squashed Straw Hat
9 Signs Hes Ready to Settle Down