Feet grows numb, what to do?
Quite a common problem among residents of large cities is numbness of the limbs. The main cause is hypodynamia, as well as the lack of constant and adequate physical exertion, which is simply necessary for the tone of muscles and muscular system. After all, sensitivity is associated not only with the nerve endings, but also by the muscles themselves. If it so happens that your legs are already numb. What to do with this, we will show you.
Avoiding leg numbness
For starters, you need to figure out what to do when your legs go numb.
- It is desirable to slightly change the usual rhythm of life. Everything is simple. You just need to do exercises in the morning and in the evening, thanks to this, your hands and feet will not go numb either in the morning or at night.
- The second very important condition is walking or jogging in the morning, well, or in the evening, the main thing is to run once a day. It is better, of course, to run in the second half of the day, because just at this time the blood has the lowest viscosity.And so they wouldn't say there, but no antidepressants will replace your walk in the park and will not distract you so much from your working day.
- Also, be sure to monitor your diet, try to eat as little as possible artificial colors and preservatives. They adversely affect blood viscosity, the state of nerve fibers and blood vessels.
What to do when the toes go numb? What to do in this situation? Actions are similar to those described above. Better save yourself to avoid such problems.
Action on an existing problem
The most important thing, of course, is to undergo a medical examination. It should include:
- examination of the vascular surgeon (also to conduct a duplex scan of the great blood vessels);
- examination of the therapist (to pass a general and biochemical blood test);
- visit to a neuropathologist, examination of scoliosis of the spinal column, pinching of nerve endings, osteochondrosis, hernia of the spinal disc.
According to the results of surveys, if no serious problems have been identified, then it is worth drinking or piercing a course of vitamins, plus using nicotinic acid, which restores the blood supply, change the mode of the day,to get rid of mental and emotional stress, as well as massage, pour cold and hot water and, of course, exercise.
What to do when you can't do without a doctor
In general, people themselves treat numbness of the extremities, but do not forget that this can lead to serious consequences.
- If numbness occurs with the left hand, then it can be heart problems.
- When one arm and one leg are numb at the same time on the same side of the torso, one should beware of paralysis, etc.
Remember that late access to a doctor can be fraught with consequences not only for your health, but also for life in general. Now you know what to do when your legs are numb and can prevent such problems. Be healthy and take care of yourself.
How to make a gazebo
Volumetric Valentine's Day DIY
How to connect the Internet on Android (Android)
How to make a claim
How to get rid of mice
How to charge iPod
What drink rum