Minecraft: how to make a mechanical door?
Watch the video
If you want your door to open automatically, i.e. using the pressure mechanism, it is necessary to understand how you can make a mechanical door in the game Minecraft. To make it quite simple.
We make a mechanical door
To properly build a mechanical door, you need to spend quite a lot of resources in the game. Here is a list of what you need:
- sticky plunger;
- the material that will represent the door;
- pressure plate;
- block to hide the wiring.
- To begin with, we build a door with any material you like. Read more about door manufacturing in the article How to make doors in Minecraft.
- Then, departing one cell from the door, we expose sticky pistons on each side of the vertical.After that, on both sides of the sticky pistons, we expose three blocks of the wall in a checkerboard pattern. Under the ground, at the depth of two cells, we connect the walls with a redstone. Also, underground, from the central part of the redstone, it is necessary to lay the redstone to the very door. If we want to hide the Redstone, then everything can be covered with earth, using a block to hide the wiring. Be sure to install redstone torches along the edges of the blocks near the sticky pistons.
- After that, in front of the gate, we expose two pressure plates at a convenient distance. Although you can put them anywhere - it all depends on your desire.
In other words, you need to install walls near sticky pistons and connect them with redstone, fixing redstone-torches along the edges. Also, do not forget to put repeaters on each side. Pressure plates can be installed anywhere, but the most important thing is to stretch a branch of redstone under the ground, which will close with the main circuit.
This way the mechanical door will be ready for operation.
How to make a fishing rod in Minecraft
How to draw a cactus
How to clean the sofa at home
Who was both on the INDEX, and on the AIR Where is better
What is a link
IPad what is it
Delicate, light, juicy Mojito cake will conquer you and your guests
How to measure the angle