How a Woman Lost Over 200 Pounds
Man has makeover after losing 300 pounds
This makeover had a surprise twist.
- Brian previously weighed 600 pounds, before and helped him slim down to 265 pounds.
- He credits the and walking on the treadmill as a major factor in his 300-pound weight loss.
- After his dramatic weight loss, Brian met his girlfriend Brittany, who was inspired to lose around 40 pounds.
- Now, Brian wants to upgrade his wardrobe, so the stylists at "The Rachael Ray Show" gave him a makeover.
- His new look includes a nicely tailored black suit, a black-and-white tie, and a short, spiky hair style.
- "You're so hot!" Ray exclaimed as Brian revealed his new style.
- Brian also loved his makeover, but he had an extra surprise in mind for Brittany.
- He reached in his pocket and got down on one knee before asking Brittany: "Will you be my wife?" And she said yes!
- Watch the below.
Video: Couple Who Lost 300 Pounds Collectively Get Jaw-Dropping Makeovers | Rachael Ray Show
How To Groom Your Sideburns
How to Be a Riot Grrrl (or Boi)
Call the Midwife Season 8: Everything you need to know
How French Fries May Help You Recover After a Workout
Spring-Summer 2019 Main Fashion Trends
8 Money Tips From Financial Planners
8 Mint Nail Polish Shades We’re SpringingFor
How to Draw for Kids
Dolce Gabbana Found Guilty Of TaxEvasion
How to Play The Cats Cradle Game
How I Help My Children With Allergies Prepare for School: Molly’s Story
Father and Sons Find a Strong Bond in Their Weak Hearts
Complications of Sinus Infections
Chad Tewell, MD
Skip the Workout Just Laugh
Date: 13.12.2018, 11:26 / Views: 91534