Interesting dishes from ordinary eggs
Eggs are a traditional and well-loved product. We eat them for breakfast in the form of fried eggs, boil, add to the dough and to various salads. What other dishes can be cooked from eggs?
Benefit and harm
Useful properties of the testicles are explained by their unique composition. Here the mass of everything useful: vitamins of group B, D, E, A and others, phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, calcium, selenium, essential amino acids, protein. Such a product can replace fish or meat, it improves the immune system, normalizes the metabolic processes of the body, protects against cancer, improves blood circulation, stimulates brain activity. And this is a great diet food.
Are eggs harmful? Yes, if you do not comply with the measure. So, it contains quite a lot of cholesterol. But if a week to consume no more than 3-6 pieces, then no harm will be.
And one more important point. Eggs must necessarily be boiled or fried. The absence of heat treatment increases the risk of infection with salmonella and other infectious and very dangerous diseases.
Also, eggs are a rather allergenic product, so be careful.
How to choose?
How to choose fresh eggs? What should I look for when buying? Here are some important points:
- Be sure to pay attention to the shelf life. There are two possible marks that define such terms. The first - the letter "D". This means that the egg is dietary. You can store it all week. The second option - the letter "C". It means that the egg belongs to the category of canteens. These can be stored longer, up to 25 days.
- The weight of the egg can also be different. There are several categories. Eggs of the third category are the smallest, they weigh only 35-45 grams. The second category has a weight equal to 45-55 grams. The testicle of the first category will weigh approximately 55-65 grams. A selected egg (the letter “O” in labeling) weighs from 65 to 75 grams. Also there are eggs of the highest category (you can find them by the letter "B"). Their weight is 75 grams and more. The greater the weight, the greater the price.
- The color of the eggs can be any, it depends on the breed of chicken, so you should not pay special attention to this factor.
- How to determine the egg freshness? It is rather difficult, but you can do the following: take an egg and shake it.If you hear a gurgling sound, then this should alert you and tell you that the product is stale. The structure of the fresh egg is dense, there will be nothing to separate and “hang out” inside.
- The testicle should not be too light.
- Inspect the egg. Its shell should be matte (if it is shiny, then it indicates low quality).
- There can be no cracks on the surface.
- Dirt is also unacceptable.
- The shell structure should be uniform. Convexity and dents should be alarming.
How to store?
It is necessary to store the testicles under certain conditions. So, the temperature should not go beyond 2-15 degrees. It is best to place the eggs in the refrigerator, on the door (in many refrigerators there is a special compartment). Do not wash them immediately after purchase, you will wash off the protective film that protects the product from the ingress of harmful pathogenic bacteria.
You can rinse the eggs just before cooking. During the cooking process, the film also dissolves, so that the shelf life of boiled testicles decreases to several days. The faster you eat them, the better. But salads and snacks are stored only a few days.
You can store eggs outside the refrigerator.To do this, lubricate each of them with vegetable oil, wrap in paper and clean in a cool dark place. It is not necessary to place such a product next to others who have a strong smell, otherwise the "aroma" will go to the testicles.
What can you cook?
Eggs are tasty, fast, satisfying, simple and healthy. And what can be cooked from eggs? Here are a few options:
- Boil it. In this form, the testicles can be added to salads, you can also prepare a delicious snack.
- Fry. Well, everyone ate scrambled eggs for breakfast. It is fast, satisfying and tasty.
- If you like to make mashed potatoes, then try adding an egg there. Mashed potatoes will be airy.
- Bake. Yes, in the oven, the eggs are also tasty.
- Tried at least once to cook an omelet for a couple? It is low calorie, tasty, fast and healthy.
- Tasty mayonnaise is made from eggs (and quail too).
We offer several recipes with eggs.
Egg roll with pate
To prepare this dish you will need:
- 6 eggs;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- greens of dill and basil;
- calf liver;
- cooking oil for frying;
- flour for breading;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- pepper and salt to taste.
- First, prepare the base for the roll. To do this, break the eggs into a bowl, beat them with mayonnaise.
- Finely chop the greens, add to the egg mass, whisk everything again with a mixer.
- Take a baking sheet, cover it with baking paper (parchment), pre-soaked with vegetable oil, pour out the egg mass.
- Send the pan to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for about 10-15 minutes. You have a thin omelette, which will act as a base roll.
- Now prepare the stuffing. Cut veal liver into small pieces, fry in vegetable oil with onion and carrot.
- Grind the fried liver on a blender until smooth, add pepper and salt to taste, and softened butter. You have a pie.
- Spread the paste on the base, wrap the roll, wrap it with cling film and put in the fridge for half an hour.
Omelet with mushrooms and tuna
To prepare such an omelet you will need:
- 6-8 medium sized eggs;
- 150 ml of cream;
- 100 grams of tuna (canned);
- 100 grams of champignons;
- 1 bunch of green dill;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- salt to taste
- Rinse the mushrooms well and chop finely.
- Open the jar of tuna, drain all the oil, stir the fillet with a fork.
- Dill finely chopped.
- Now break eggs into a bowl, add cream, mushrooms, tuna and dill, mix everything up. Salt a lot, whisk in a blender.
- Take baking tins (preferably silicone), lubricate them with oil, pour the mass.
- Scrub cheese, sprinkle on top.
- Send the molds to the oven. Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Eggs stuffed with sprats
You will need:
- 1 can of spurs in oil;
- 50 grams of mayonnaise;
- 6 eggs
- Boil the eggs hard-boiled, that is, until fully cooked. It will take at least 10 minutes.
- Cool the eggs in cold water, peel them, cut into halves.
- Open the jar with sprats, drain the oil, stir the fillet with a fork.
- Remove yolks from eggs, mix with crushed sprats.
- Place the stuffing in the halves of the testicles.
- Lubricate each half with mayonnaise, put it on the greens.
- Bon Appetit!
You can cook and a lot of other dishes. Find your recipe, use it, supplement the dish with your special ingredients and create your culinary masterpiece. Please guests and households!
Justin Theroux found a replacement for Jennifer Aniston
How to call a gray kitty boy
How to create a scheme
A simple way to make paper aged
Why is equality of men and women still so far