How to unlock the processor?
The central processor (processor core, CPU) is a device for processing the program code of all processes that run on a computer. The processor is an integrated chip for manipulating logical tasks and working with complex computer programs.
The main processor meets the following standards and properties:
- Performance (processing speed of the processor)
- Clock frequency (quantitative characteristic of the issuance of processor cycles per unit of time)
- Architecture (some properties and quality characteristics of the equipment, for example, the internal wiring of the processor, features of working with graphics)
- Energy consumption
The processor is the “brain” of your computer. The essence of the operation of this device lies in the simple mathematical operations of addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. But in combination with your software, the processor, using the system commands or microinstructions prescribed in it, connects the entire computer device into a single unit.
To know how to unlock the processor, you must first understand for yourself that not every processor needs to be unlocked. After all, there are different processors, but the main suppliers are such firms as giants like Intel and AMD. The share of their developments in the market of microprocessor technology is almost equal. Constant war for customers gives users new processors, upgrades to them, of course, which is not without sins.
The processor unlocking is used only in some models of the AMD company (AMD Phenom II, Athlon II, also cores marked X2 and X3). What is the essence of the problem, that the unlocking of the processor cores is the manipulation of the crystal. That is, AMD will save money and, accordingly, release its product faster, replacing the crystals of its processor core with lower quality ones with defects. These "defective" crystals are blocked due to the fact that they simply are not simply able to withstand high frequencies and high temperatures. But in order to unlock the cores of AMD processors, it is not necessary, as they say, to perform “dances with tambourines” over it, because the structure of the crystal itself is easily subject to unlocking or “unlock”.
And so, to know how to unlock the processor core, you need to perform the following actions:
- You should understand that unlocking will increase the temperature of the CPU, that is, you will need to install additional or more powerful cooling of your core. Because when the processor is overclocked, it can burn out.
- The very same unlocking does not require the installation of some programs, applications. You just need to go into the BIOS shell. In different motherboards, the launch buttons for the shell are different (for example: at the bottom of the screen, when you turn on the computer, you will see: "Press DEL to run Setup")
- If you have an Asus motherboard, then unlocking is done with the F4 button. If Gigabyte, in the BIOS menu you will see the tab IGX Configuration. Further, when you press "Enter" you will see two items "Enabled" and "Disabled". Choose the second and make the inclusion of "unlock".
- By pressing the F10 key, you save the settings and reboot the system. The operating system, after this manipulation can produce a blue screen, which is “deadly” for Windows. This means that the processor core is still defective and you need to return all the parameters back.
- If you do not see the blue screen, you still need to check the system for errors.
Note: unlocking the core of AMD processors is a lottery for users. Because only the third / fourth processor may be unlocked. There is also a problem with “unlock” not all processor cores. That is, for example, one core is working normally, and the second is only at half its capabilities. If you yourself, thanks to the instructions, you did not manage to unlock the processor, contact the service center or specialists.
What is the chest scratching
Spring theme: create a spring mood together
What not to eat for nursing mothers
Why urine is turbid
Silk luxury or fashion accessory for the bedroom