How to treat prostatitis?
Prostatitis is a disease that, unfortunately, often affects men aged 20-50 years. This disease is an inflammation, swelling of the tissue of the prostate gland. Because of prostatitis, a man has a sharply reduced erection, and may disappear altogether. This is what unscrupulous doctors use. There is such a thing as erectile dysfunction, due to which men for various reasons may have erection problems. Doctors who do not care about finding the root cause of the disease often use only general methods of restoring erection, which give a quick but short-term result. These techniques are aimed at increasing the blood supply to the tissues and vessels of the penis, and therefore give a good result. But instead of such stimulation of erection, in fact, you need to look for the true cause and get rid of it. Such a cause can be prostatitis. You can learn more about how to behave with a doctor in order to achieve the desired result and quality treatment of prostatitis from the materials of the site located at this link:.
Let's talk more about how to treat prostatitis in men. Prostatitis is different: acute, chronic bacterial, asymptomatic inflammation, inflammatory syndrome of chronic pelvic pain.
These are various urinary problems: difficulty starting; weak urine stream; drip or intermittent urination; urine leakage or feeling of incomplete emptying.
Also, urination may become frequent throughout the day or at night, and urinary incontinence or urination in small portions may also be a symptom.
A man suffering from prostatitis can also feel pain in the groin, lower abdomen, lower back, inner thighs. There may be various disorders of a sexual nature.
Treatment of prostatitis
How to treat prostatitis? It all begins with a survey at the urologist-andrologist. A man takes blood and urine tests. In the diagnosis of the disease using different methods of examination: the study of the secret of the prostate; digital rectal examination; tests for sexually transmitted infections; Ultrasound of the prostate gland, bladder, kidney; prostate biopsy and blood test for PSA.
After all the research, the urologist draws up an individual treatment program. The program is comprehensive, it includes therapy with drugs, antibiotic therapy, physiotherapy, prostate massage.
The cause of prostatitis can also be viruses, and then it should be treated specifically viral prostatitis. But the doctor makes such a diagnosis less often, firstly, because viral prostatitis is less common, and secondly, because doctors often think stereotypically, rarely resorting to the diagnosis of prostatitis for a viral reason. If traditional treatment does not bring results, then it makes sense to check for the presence of viral prostatitis.
How to treat chronic prostatitis
Chronic prostatitis develops from the usual hidden way. If you do not cure normal prostatitis, then it can turn into chronic. In the stage of exacerbation of the disease, a man may feel high temperature (38-39 ° C), severe pain in the perineum, due to which every trip to the toilet becomes painful. In its advanced form, prostatitis can lead to various complications, which is why it is so important to be treated on time. The worst thing that can cause prostatitis is impotence and sterility.
In the process of treating chronic prostatitis, local and antitumor immunity is increased, drugs are used that eliminate edema, inflammation that prevents the growth of tissue. Natural products that have a general beneficial effect on the prostate gland are successfully used.
She offers a large number of treatments for prostatitis. If you want, you can contact them. How to treat prostatitis folk remedies?
- Each time before the next meal, drink 50 ml. special juice. It is made from asparagus (50% juice), carrots, cucumbers and beets (all other vegetables - in equal proportion, make up the other 50% of juice). Just squeeze the right amount of juice from each vegetable and mix it. You need to take at least a month, the general course of treatment is not limited.
- Before a meal (25-30 minutes before a meal), you can eat 20-30 pumpkin seeds.
- You can prepare this medicine: mix the peeled seeds with honey in a 2: 1 ratio. You can take the medicine 2-3 times a day for 1 tsp. before meals. It is desirable to dissolve the mixture, rather than swallow immediately.
- The following medicinal herbs help from prostatitis: wormwood, burdock, thyme, horsetail, St. John's wort, tansy, cornflower, nettle, plantain, willow herb.They need to be used in medicinal collections. Options for such fees can be found in medical reference books.
- Infusions of thyme drink inside, and oil with thyme can be rubbed into the crotch.
- You can take a complex bath with a decoction of thyme, nettle and St. John's wort.
- Parsley juice is taken a tablespoon 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals. You can make medicine from parsley seeds: chop the seeds, pour boiling water in proportion to one spoonful of seeds - 20 ml. water. Such medicine is insisted in a thermos or boiled over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Well helps ordinary onions. You can simply eat a day on one medium onion. You can drink onion juice - 3-4 times a day before meals, one teaspoon. A decoction is also useful: finely chop the onion, pour it with hot water, boil and squeeze. Take this medicine should be two teaspoons to the next meal.
You can combine traditional treatment and traditional medicine, but using only traditional methods is not enough.
Of course, it is easier to protect yourself from a possible illness than to think about how to treat prostatitis.Therefore, let's say a little about prevention.
- Carefully choose your partner for sex, do not sleep with the first comer, or at least use the barrier method of protection (condoms).
- Exercise like running. So you will promote normal blood circulation in the pelvic region.
- Also, to avoid stagnation, move more often and move more, especially if you are an office worker.
- Normal quality sex should also be. Sexual abstinence, an artificial increase in the duration of sex, or protection by interrupting sexual intercourse affect adversely.
- Avoid frequent overcooling in the crotch area, wear warm clothing during the cold season.
- Avoid emotional and physical overload.
Now you know how to treat prostatitis in men. This should be done qualitatively, with a good doctor and without delay. Health to you!
A simple way to clean the pipes from blockages. Only three ingredients from your kitchen
How to draw an angel with a pencil in stages
How many calories in a chop
Rosehip Compote - Healthy and Tasty Drink
How to measure the angle
How to make a milkshake
Halle Berry has a rest with a young boyfriend in Bora Bora