How to store flowers?
Everyone wants the cut flowers to enjoy their aroma and beauty as long as possible. This will help proven tools.
Flower Storage Tips
Before you leave the flowers stored in a vase, you must cut off the bottom of the stem obliquely and carefully clean the leaflets. Pour only boiled and cooled to room temperature water.
Also use some more secrets of keeping different colors:
- Tulips and lilies will stand much longer if you remove their anthers from them.
- Be sure to add a small amount of sugar or aspirin to water in roses, carnations or chrysanthemums.
- Before you put the gerberas in a vase, rub the stems with salt.
- Dahlias will stay longer if you add a few drops of vinegar to them in a vase.
- It is best to store wildflowers in water to which Chrysal is added.
- With roses, be sure to remove the thorns, water me daily, updating the cut of the stems. Then these flowers will please the eye for 3-4 weeks.
- Store cut flowers at a temperature of + 5-10 degrees - then they will stay much longer.
Use also other tips that will allow you not only to extend the life of cut buds, but also to preserve the flower bulbs in winter.
What do girls like about guys
How and where is the best to meet boys
Congratulations on May 1 in verse, prose and pictures. Official greetings on May 1, 2016 for workers. How to congratulate friends and colleagues on the Labor Day: cool poems
Examples of interesting hairstyles with a comb
Snowy Vintage Christmas Card
Vozdush Bead Necklace
Blake Lively made fun of Ryan Reynolds on the sixth wedding anniversary