How to start the task manager?
Watch the video
Task Manager is a utility that reflects and manages all processes and programs running in the operating system. Using the task manager, you can find out the amount of resources used by the program, change the priority of its execution, or complete its work in compulsory form. This utility is especially necessary in the following cases: program freezes, finding out the causes of system brakes, it is unclear what caused them, and to identify and complete suspicious processes (this is if you know what should be started and what is extra).
Ways to start Task Manager
- The most convenient way to start the windows task manager is by pressing ctrl, alt, del, pressed at the same time. In older versions of windows, the dispatcher will immediately start up, in windows 7 a menu will open in which you need to select “Start task manager”.
- If you have a mouse, you can start the task manager,by right-clicking on an empty space on the taskbar (usually located at the bottom of the screen), select Task Manager from the drop-down list.
- The dispatcher's executive file is located in the system32 directory and is called taskmgr.exe, as an abbreviation for the “task manager”. It can be launched by going to this folder as a normal program.
- Another option to start the windows task manager is to select “execute” in the start menu and type in taskmgr and press enter. Run also runs a combination of win and R.
- To launch the windows 7 task manager, you can simultaneously press the ctrl, shift and esc keys.
Be careful when terminating processes - this can lead to loss of unsaved data.
Open relaxed interior of a country house
How to glue wallpaper on the ceiling
Brigitte Macron spoke about the only shortcoming of her husband
Return on equity of the company
How to meet important guests