How to resize a photo?
In our daily life, we often encounter a problem when we do not like our photos in size. For example, they are too large to be an avatar for a forum or some other site. Now I will tell you how to resize a photo.
- Open the program Paint (It opens through Start - All programs - Standard).
- Open our image.
- Above we are looking for the tab "Main", then "Image". Click "Resize".
- In the resize and tilt window we set the resolution we need, that is, the size.
- Save our image.
- Open the program and the image.
- In the "Image" menu, click on "Image Size".
- We set the size we need.
- Save the image.
But there is a simpler, and most importantly, a quick way! Using the following website:.
You can perform some actions with photos online! Just upload an image and work with it, since the interface is intuitive.Now you know how to resize a photo.
What is the difference between gel polish and shellac?
Useful properties of the plant golden rod
How to enlarge the breasts
Great ideas for an elegant manicure
Advice to those who want to move to live abroad