How to refresh yourself?
Very often, at the end of the day, we are overcome by fatigue, as we constantly experience many stresses. Workload at work, bad weather, or poor health are factors that affect the general fatigue of the body. But how to bounce back, how to refresh yourself?
Each person has his own methods, but you can identify the main ones:
- cold and hot shower;
- refreshing face mask;
- walk in the fresh air;
- attending sports training;
- refreshing drink.
Cold and hot shower
Contrasting shower helps very well to relieve fatigue. It will refresh not only the body, but also the soul. To start, warm up under warm streams of water, and then change them to cold ones. Do this procedure several times.
If you are at work and you have no opportunity to take a shower, make a contrast shower, only for hands. For three minutes, place your palms under cold or warm water. It should be noted that the effect of this procedure is the same as that of a real soul.
- Use the services of a massage therapist who will help relieve fatigue and refresh your body.
- If there is no free time to visit a massage therapist, massage your ears.This type of massage gives a good shake-up to the whole body, since the auricle contains many biologically active points corresponding to different organs. Dip your fingers in peppermint oil and quickly rub ear shells, do not forget about earlobes. The redness will pass in a few minutes, however, you will feel cheerful and fresh for the rest of the day.
Mask for the face
While at home, you can use refreshing facial masks. You can use both purchased masks and those made from scrap materials, for example, from coffee. To prepare the mask you will need:
- coffee - 1 tsp;
- honey - 1 tsp;
- milk - 1 tsp.
Preparation and use
- Mix all ingredients.
- Gently applied to the face.
- After 20 minutes, wash off with warm water.
Walk in the fresh air
If you spend a lot of time in the office in a sitting position, a walk in the fresh air will help you refresh yourself. You can walk not only at the end of the working day, but also during the lunch break.
Attending sports training
Do not forget to attend sports training, which will keep your body in tone.Make a schedule and attend events, following this schedule.
Drink can be, as an independent tool, and go in addition to the above methods.
- You can drink a glass of strong coffee or green tea with lemon. Tea drinking can be supplemented with several pieces of chocolate, which in itself is a remedy for fatigue and bad mood.
- If you are not a fan of tea or coffee, prepare yourself a refreshing mint drink by mixing mint leaves with lime or lemon, and diluting everything with carbonated water.
Choose one of the methods and you will be able to refresh yourself at any time, even while at work.
What people should not communicate
We connect the joystick from Dendy to the computer
Self-made solid perfume
What is the butterfly effect
How to find the rate of convergence