How to quickly remove the smell of dog?
Dogs are undoubtedly one of man's most devoted friends. But deciding to acquire a four-pronged pupil, many risk getting into the makeweight and an unpleasant smell coming from the wool of these wonderful animals. If this fact stops you, we will tell you how to solve the problem easily and quickly.
Why does he appear?
Fortunately, in veterinary pharmacies and specialized pet stores there are a large number of tools that will help to cope with the stock dog. But first you should understand the causes of this problem. So, a dog may smell bad because:
- Violated the rules of hygiene. Choosing a pet, it is worth remembering that small breeds, of course, will smell less, but larger ones require more attention and care procedures. The pet needs to be washed once a month, and once in two months it will be enough for a pet that lives on the street.
- Improperly selected care products. They can cause insufficient cleansing of the coat and, as a result, an unpleasant aroma.
- Poor cleaning. If the dog did not wait for a walk and didn’t get into the apartment, it’s not enough to wipe the puddle with a napkin or a damp rag. It is necessary to treat the place with a disinfectant.
- Diseases and improper nutrition. It happens that, having tried all possible ways, the problem remains unresolved. In this case, it is necessary to seek advice from the veterinarian, perhaps the animal is sick or loses some vitamins.
Experienced Dog Breeders Tips
Now let's find out how you can get rid of the smell of dog without resorting to the help of expensive tools:
- After each walk, be sure to wash your pet's paws.
- After the washing procedure, do not forget to dry the wool. You can do this with a hair dryer or a microfiber towel.
- Do not forget that dogs also need to clean their ears and teeth.
- Brush your pet regularly. The undercoat, which remains uncombed, accumulates moisture and also causes an unpleasant smell.
- Do not forget to wash the mats on which there is dirt and wool. To wash and disinfect also need toys and bowls of the pet.
What to do in those cases, if the smell of wool reliably "ingrained" in the furniture?
- You can use regular baking soda. It should be poured in a thin layer, left for several hours, and then removed with a vacuum cleaner.
- Another effective remedy is a solution of vinegar with water (in a 1: 1 ratio). They need to wipe the site, and after drying repeat the procedure again.
- For wooden surfaces, you can use iodine, a few drops of which need to be dissolved in water. To process the received liquid a surface and to wipe with a dry rag.
- Alcohol also works well. It can be sprayed, after which it is good to rub the "affected" area.
If the smell is left on the clothes, it is enough to use soap. Wash things with it, or rub it and let it lie down for a while. Then send it to the regular wash in the machine.
Dogs are impossible not to love. They bring so much joy and happiness to the family that soon you will already perceive a pet as its full-fledged member. Take care of your pet, and he will always answer you in return.
22 Ideas of Lunar motive in the interior. Poster
How to recognize poor-quality cosmetics before buying
Learning to knit amigurumi crochet ring - step-by-step master class with photos and video
Paraffin therapy - all the secrets of the procedure
Top ten people with amazing abilities