How To Pack in a Carry On for 2 Weeks! What I Bring & Packing Tips! | Jeanine Amapola
How to Pack a Carry on Bag for Girls
Choose your bag.It should be light, big enough to carry what you need and cute. Try not to get a bag that looks flashy or expensive because it might get stolen. If you're going on a long-haul flight, try to carry a backpack, because if you use a handbag/purse, everything will seem heavier.
Think about the items you will need.Some items that are almost always handy are:
- iPod/iPhone. Try to download some new podcasts (these are free on the Internet), or download some new songs from iTunes.
- Books/Magazines. If you like books, bring something to read, such as your favorite novel. If you want magazines, bring a bunch that have all your favorite gossip, tips and other things you like.
- Earphones. These are vital if you want to relax and enjoy your trip without hearing your fellow riders. Try to bring 2 pairs, in case one of yours stops working. (This occasionally happens and the plane earphones are not good at all.)
- Portable DVD/Portable gaming device. If your plane has Auto-Video on demand, then you will not need the DVD player. Having a portable gaming device is always handy though, just make sure you charge it.
- A journal. If you already started one, bring it along. If not, then it's the perfect time to start one on the plane! That way you'll have a record of your trip.
Wear something comfortable.You do not want to be stuck on an 18-hour flight in a tight mini skirt or formal clothing. Wear something cute and comfortable, the best of both worlds. For example, try loose fitting jeans, (Not skinny jeans!) a tank top/t-Shirt, and a light jacket, since airplanes can get cold. If you are going on a long/overnight flight, you may want to think about bringing an extra pair of comfortable clothes such as loose sweat pants and an extra T-shirt. Unless your night-clothes are appropriate/warm enough for the plane, these things are your best bet.
Consider a comfortable hair style.It's best not to wear ponytails, as it can be very annoying if you are not able to sit properly in the whole flight. Leave your hair down or tie it in braids.
Try not to wear accessories.Do not wear long/dangling earrings. Necklaces and bracelets will get in the way, and belts can be uncomfortable, especially with the seat belt. Try to keep it to just one watch (with the time of the place you're going to.) and studs, if you have your ears pierced.
Pack other miscellaneous items.Other things you may want include sleeping pills (herbal or medicated) and a small pillow. You might also want to bring a small blanket.
Leave the stuffed animal at home as it could get lost.If you do bring one, leave it in your bag.
Bring snacks.Airplane food might be gross to you, and sometimes they won't give you a free meal. Try those cute little cereal boxes, snack mixes (Chex-mix, cheese-it mix, Cheerios-mix.) If you are on a diet, or want something healthier, try granola mix, some of your favorite, non-sugary cereal in a plastic baggie. Also, if you want, you could order a special meal from the airlines, such as low sodium, or vegetarian. They are usually served first and taste better.
Be practical and light.If for some reason, you're with other people and your suitcase is too full, you may have another small suitcase to drag along with you. Try to keep that one quite light and easy to pull around. You don't want start breaking a sweat when you leave the airplane.
Bring wet wipes, deodorant, and a hairbrush or comb.
QuestionShould I charge my phone overnight?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Make sure it's one 100% before you leave for your trip. Consider getting a portable charger for your phone as well, in case it runs out of battery power during the flight.Thanks!
QuestionWhat should I bring for shorter trips?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFor shorter trips, bring maybe a book, and your phone. A warm jacket in case the weather changes. You can check weather for your destination, and be sure that you can also listen to your music.Thanks!
QuestionShould I bring a backpack or a sling bag?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt would be best to bring a backpack because it will probably hold more and not feel that heavy when worn. It is also less likely for things to slip out.Thanks!
QuestionWhat can you bring if it's a nighttime flight?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBring a pair of comfortable shoes/slippers to keep your feet warm. Put your shoes back on if you visit the bathroom, to protect yourself from the urine on the bathroom floor. Bring a face mask, some lip balm, something to dab if other people's smells get to you and a comfy pillow to rest on. Have a jacket, even if you got on at a hot airport because planes get cold during flight.Thanks!
QuestionAny tips on how to sleep on a plane?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe trick is to make yourself comfortable within the small space that you're allowed without bothering anyone else. Try a lavender sleep mask, a neck pillow, and earbuds to shut out noise and to listen to peaceful music. It will never be as comfortable as your own bed, but you might be able to catch a few winks.Thanks!
QuestionWhat can I bring for entertainment?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThis depends on the kind of person you are. If you like games, maybe you should bring your phone or a tablet. If your are artsy, try a sketchbook with some colored pencils. Or, you may be happy with your iPod and a nap. Go with what keeps you engaged and happy.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I keep myself entertained if my phone battery runs out or if there is nothing else to do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTry making a mental list of fun stuff to do on your vacation. Be prepared and bring non-electronic things to do, like books, crosswords, sketchpad and markers, etc.Thanks!
QuestionWhat games should I put in the bag?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBring some games that require little to no setup, such as puzzle books (crossword, word searching, Sudoku, etc) or card games. Avoid games that require lots of little pieces, such as chess, as those pieces can get lost. Also, try not to rely on electronics; if your phone or tablet runs out of battery power, you may not be able to recharge it!Thanks!
QuestionDo you have any suggestions for a child who needs help packing for a 16 hour flight?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBring snacks and little things like colouring books and pencils with a games console like a DS. Make sure they have spare clothes an iPod and headphones a blanket and cosy socks.Thanks!
QuestionShould I take a short vintage backpack or a big school backpack?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAny bag is fine. It depends on how much stuff you need, but generally a small-sized bag will do.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Make sure you have all medicine, passports and tickets, unless your parents have them for you.
- Pack some entertainment.
- Bring a hairbrush, so when you get to your destination, you look nice.
- About 30 minutes before landing freshen up, brush your hair and teeth and make sure feel you are as comfortable as possible with your outfit.
- Bring a small pillow! You most likely sleep on the plane and when you wake up, your neck will hurt.
- Bring a small stuffed animal if you really want to bring one. It should fit in your bags and be easy to carry.
- Bring a blanket and a pillow.
- If you're lucky enough to fly first/ business class, try to be quiet, since there are mostly adults there.
- If you see other kids your age, don't be afraid to say "Hi"! They are probably just as bored as you are.
- Bring touch up makeup.
- Bring a good history book about where you are going and something to use to learn something when you are gone.
- Bring a camera to take pictures with, it's fun and it passes time.
- Bring spare money so if you get hungry you can buy some snacks. On some flights you can hire game consoles!
- Some airplane chairs can be cold and uncomfortable.
- Bring pads/tampons/pantiliners! It never hurts to be prepared.
- Bring some Activity books
- Sometimes the seats have USB plugs on the back so you can charge devices.
- Pack only things you need like clothes, deodorant, makeup, phones and etc., and also pack things to do like things to draw with and electronics.
- Bring your own headphones.
- Do not overpack. You will have to go to airport checking procedures so make sure you are ready for that.
- Bring extra clothes in you're carry on in case you dirty them and you want to look formal in front of who is picking you up.
- Take a lip balm as it will help you freshen up.
- Do not bring any liquids in bottles more than 3.4 oz in your carry on. They will get confiscated. You can also buy a travel size tube of toothpaste for the plane, but some airline companies give their passengers complementary small travel bags with toothpaste.
- If you are going on a long/overnight trip, take a toothbrush.
- Bring chargers that you will need. You will, for sure, need your phone later to contact someone.
- Always make sure any liquids you take (beverages, alcohol) are allowed on your flight and in what quantity. If you do not comply with the regulations, you may be detained by security, and possibly miss your flight.
- Charge your devices the night before-- you don't want to be stuck with nothing to do just because your device is dead!
- Always bring a spear change of clothes, swimming costume, goggles, sock, underwear etc. So that if your luggage gets left you have a back up.
- Beware of your electronics dying. Charge them until the are 100% charged the day before you leave and don't use them before the plane ride.Do notleave them charged the whole day though, it could reverse the process or make your battery last for a shorter period of time. If you have a laptop maybe you should have a WiFi card so you can do your work on the plane. Some airlines may not let you, but you can try!
- Don't make any jokes about bombs, terrorism, guns, and other violence. They could be taken very seriously!
- When you are going through checking and they detect something wrong with you or your luggage, don't panic, you are just wearing or have something metal, no need to worry but if you panic, the staff might take that seriously and suspect on you.
Things You'll Need
Passport. If you're traveling out of the country.
Extra clothes (depending if you have room in your bag)
Reading material (you can save space in your bag buy using your iPad or tablet as something to read on)
Journal & Pencils (pens, markers, pencils) and a case (so if you want to write or draw you can and so its all in one bag)
iPad, iPhone, kindle fire, NOOK, some electronic device that you can entertain yourself for an hour or however long your flight is.
Money. There might be a restaurant in the airport.
laptop, some airlines might offer Internet for a minimum fee.
Any comfort items such as a small blanket or a small teddy bear (try not to loose it though) or even a small photo album, if you're traveling alone.
Any homework or reading.
Crossword or word searches (you can save space in your bag buy using your iPad or tablet as something to do these on because there are heaps of apps that have these).
Chargers for any electronic devices in case they drain out.
Video: HOW TO ONLY PACK A CARRY ON! 11 PRO PACKING TIPS!
Hosting a Dinner Party Heres What You Should Be Wearing
Kardashian’s Jenner’s Hottest Swimwear Moments
How to Become an Attorney in California
Luke Skywalker joining the Empire
Top Men’s Hair Trends 2019
If Taylor Swift wants to stay relevant she needs to get political
Fun Workouts for Teens to Get Them Up and Active
Hate Running These 10 Exercises Burn More Calories
All the Reasons for Body Odor (And What to Do About Them)
Walnut-Streusel Apple Pie
How to Create a New Playlist on YouTube
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:33 / Views: 74252