How to make a simple hacksaw with a 12 V engine
The hacksaw on the farm is one of the most important tools. It is often necessary to saw off, jerk or shorten something, and a hacksaw is not always at hand. Today's homemade is a kind of power tool designed for cutting small wooden parts. At the base - a wide blade from a hacksaw for metal. Similar exist with a large tooth, for faster cutting.
We collect materials and toolsFor work we will need:
- Wooden block 30x7 cm, about 2 cm thick;
- The blade for a metal hacksaw is wide;
- A small section of mild steel sheet;
- DC motor for modeling;
- Wooden rail for traction and support:
- Gear with 3 mm bore hole;
- Pushbutton switch;
- Adapter socket;
- 12V adapter;
- Superglue and carpentry (PVA);
- The piece of an old camera on a bicycle;
- Multiple Wire,bolts with nuts and one window handle.
- Drill with a core drill to the diameter of the motor housing;
- The impeller or electric guard for grinding the teeth of the blade;
- Hot glue;
- Soldering iron with solder and flux;
- Knife, screwdrivers, pliers.
Assembling an electric cutterWooden bar will serve as a handle for our electromachine, so it must be prepared. This is not just a piece of raw board. It is desirable that he was exactly cut, with the same width of the edges and planes.
AfterwordDespite the apparent frivolity of such homemade products,It is worth noting that each of them had a need for the appearance of this tool, and for some reason — financial or otherwise — was more relevant than a professional tool. In any case, such homemade products are dedicated to everyone who does not like to sit back and dream while the work is and nothing is done, because there is nothing.
Give detailed answers to questions
How to glue the mirror
How to choose the tone of the foundation
How to remove Tuneup
Features of care for a cat of the Javanese breed
Genetic bases of dog breeding
What taxes does the employer pay