How to lower estrogen in the body?
Without hormones, the normal functioning of the body is impossible, because they regulate almost all the processes in it. These important substances are produced by certain organs, and delivered to the right cells through the bloodstream. Estrogen is one of the most important hormones that produces both female and male organisms. But for the beautiful half of humanity, it is more important.
A sufficient amount of this hormone in the body just gives the female figure an attractive shape, properly distributing fat cells. In addition, it is he who prepares girls for motherhood, stimulating the formation of secondary sexual characteristics and influencing the size of the uterus.
When there is a problem and you need to fight it
But when the body malfunctions and the level of estrogen rises, it can lead to undesirable disorders. The most dangerous among them are the risk of developing malignant tumors and breast cancer.
That's why the hormonal balance should always be under control.
And before you share with you ways to reduce estrogen, it is worth mentioning the symptoms that may indicate a similar problem:
Especially such changes require attention if they arise suddenly and do not pass for a long time. In this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor who, according to the results of the tests, will be able to identify the problem and prescribe the correct treatment.
But you can cope with it yourself. Here are some effective methods:
- Maintain normal body weight. Where does excess estradiol come from - one type of estrogen? From fat accumulation. And with the increase in fat, the production of the hormone, which will work not for the good, but to the detriment, will accordingly increase. What to do if they began to notice that they were too enthusiastic about their favorite goodies, and the sides (and other parts of the body) began to grow? Enter fasting days.
- Improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Excessive estrogen is excreted by the gastrointestinal tract, if the latter works without failures. Otherwise, he will not cope with this task. In this case, the digestive system will need help.An important role is played here by sufficient fiber intake. Ideal - apples, berries, beans, nuts and oatmeal, which will be included in the daily diet.
Particular attention should be paid to flax seeds. They contain ligans - plant compounds that help excrete extra estrogens from the body. You can add seeds to salads, cereals, soups. But do not abuse, because they belong to the category of phytoestrogens.
- Choose the right power system. The diet should contain enough protein and omega-3 fatty acids. But the consumption of simple carbohydrates should be minimized (the main among them is sugar). Coffee and fatty foods will also work against you. Even one cup of coffee a day can affect hormones.
Mandatory to eat fatty fish - trout or mackerel. Studies have shown that in the Scandinavian countries, where fish is almost a daily guest on the table, the level of cancer is much lower.
Under the ban should be alcohol. The only exception is red wine, which, due to the content of special substances, is able to suppress the enzyme that turns testosterone into estrogen.
- Use phytoestrogens.Substances that influence plant growth and development are called phytoestrogens. They are very similar to female hormones and are often used to treat disorders.
The richest foods in this regard are soybeans, legumes, cereals, cabbage, seeds.
But hops, which are also present in this list, can only be used in its pure form. But the beer loved by many on its basis is undesirable for consumption, especially for men. Surely many of us noticed that the shape of special beer lovers eventually begins to take on women's features - hips are rounded and fat begins to be deposited around the waist and chest.
Rich in phytoestrogens and various herbs that are often used in traditional medicine to alleviate the condition during menopause, when the level of estrogen in women is significantly reduced. But such treatment requires a competent approach and a truly high-class specialist. You should not drink such herbs yourself.
- Physical exercises. Not necessarily engage in sports. Walk more, swim, dance, and your health will definitely improve.
- Vitamins.Sometimes, in order for the body to cope with the timely withdrawal of excess hormones, it needs supporting drugs. In this case, you can pick up a vitamin complex, which will necessarily have in its composition a sufficient amount of magnesium, zinc and vitamin E.
Sex life can also be a cause of hormonal imbalance. If a woman uses oral contraceptives, and notices that this has begun to increase body weight, you must stop taking the drug and agree with the doctor on other options for protection.
Any solution to the problem requires a comprehensive and competent approach. Therefore, before you start taking any drug or try on yourself some of the popular methods, consult with a specialist. And be healthy!
Is the age difference really a sentence or is there an exception
What people should not communicate
How to behave with subordinates
Chic jewelry made of leather really (10 photos)
How to guess on the cards
Interesting country style in your interior (10 photos)
How to eat chips
How can I remove scars after chickenpox