How to light the oil burner
Scented lamps are designed to spread various odors in the room. Such procedures help many people to relax, get rid of stress, improve mood and normalize sleep.
In the lamp, you need to add a few drops of essential oil, so that later spread a pleasant aroma. Not everyone knows how to use the oil burner correctly. It is this topic that we will reveal in today's article.
What are the aroma lamps?
Aromalamps help create a certain smell in an apartment, office or salon.
There are two types:
- classic non-electric lamp. The oil is heated by means of ordinary fire from a candle located at the bottom of the aroma lamp;
- electric aroma lamp. The oil in such a device evaporates under the influence of an ultrasonic wave. Aquatic species work by filament incandescence.
Prices for electric lamps are relatively higher than non-electric ones.The most popular classic options. Many types of such lamps made of various materials are sold for sale: stone, metal, glass, etc.
When choosing an aroma lamp, you need to take into account some of the nuances.
- The liquid tank should be deep enough so that the water does not evaporate to the end, if the candle completely burns out. In addition, this lamp is easier to clean.
- For aromatherapy, the optimal degree of heating of the oil is 60 centigrade. In order for the temperature to be maintained at such a level, it is important to choose a lamp in which a rather long distance is provided from the tank to the candle.
How to light the oil burner with oil?
Ventilate the room well before igniting the aroma lamp. Next, close all windows and doors.
Instructions for use aromalampy:
- Pour warm water into the container and put a mixture of essential oils into it.
- Put a candle in its place and light it.
- After the candle starts to burn out, extinguish it (of course, it is possible earlier).
- Wash the cup with soapy water and leave to dry.
Due to the gradual heating of the water and the incandescence of the oil, the substances enter the air, filling it with a pleasant aroma.
Important: for every five square meters.meters of the room should be applied no more than two drops of oil, diluted in two st. spoons of water. Excessive concentration can trigger the development of allergies. The smell should be thin and soft, not cause dizziness and nausea.
Compliance with safety when using the oil burner
Before lighting the oil burner, you need to know all the necessary safety measures:
- Do not leave the aroma lamp unattended;
- do not place the lamp on plastic surfaces or near flammable objects;
- place the lamp in a place where children cannot reach it;
- The first sessions should be conducted no longer than 20 minutes. The duration of the maximum procedure should not exceed two hours;
- as often as possible, pour water into the bowl;
- do not exceed the recommended amount of oil;
- Do not use oils that cause allergic reactions in you or your loved ones.
Remember that non-compliance with safety rules can seriously harm you and your family members.
Selection of essential oils for aromatherapy
Choosing the right essential oil is very important. This is a very concentrated mixture to which the human body reacts differently.Some people are affected by a certain sort of oil like a panacea, while others cause discomfort in the form of headaches and weakness. To choose your "own" oil, you first need to experiment and try different kinds of it. Pre-better acquainted with the action of the most common.
- Mandarin oil and cinnamon is very suitable for children. They can be used for aromatherapy in the nursery in equal quantities.
- Oil of lemon, lemongrass, orange and petitgrain will perfectly refresh the living room and give an exquisite aroma to the air.
- To cheer up and come in tone in the morning will help mint, bergamot and black pepper.
- If you are worried about some unpleasant smell, then citronella, rosemary or lemon grass oil will cope with the problem.
- If your work is associated with mental fatigue, you should remove fatigue from time to time with a bouquet of ginger and limetta.
- To bring a romantic note can oil ylang-ylang, patchouli and lavender.
- Will get rid of migraines butter chamomile, neroli and rosemary.
- In the fight against stress and depression you will find this combination useful: geranium, marjoram and sandalwood.
Before you light the burner with small, remember about fire safety. Enjoy the flavors without risk!
How to find volume through mass
Jealousy between children
How to make a motorcycle from a lighter
How unusual to celebrate a birthday
3 main superfoods of May (medlar, spinach, peas) recipes, how to prepare them
The dry eye problem and its treatment
Flower delivery: up-to-date and convenient service