5 Steps to Becoming Famous
How to Get Famous While Young
Becoming famous usually involves doing something to make yourself famous, from doing something outrageous to developing your talent. You can also help yourself out by developing a personal brand. In turn, you need to market your ideas and brand for people to begin to recognize your name.
Doing Something to Become Famous
Be unique.Uniqueness stands out in a crowd, especially when everyone else is trying to follow the crowd. Therefore, try to be your own unique person, doing something unusual in whatever field you choose.
- For instance, McKayla Maroney, though famous for gymnastics, became even more famous for her a particular scowling look she sometimes had. She let herself be unique, rather than pasting a smile on her face through the whole competition.
- Another person who became famous this way was Bobak Ferdowsi. As a member of the team who helped land a rover on Mars, he was already a standout in his field. However, when people saw his mohawk in a livestream of the event, he became famous all over the internet.
Make a unique invention.Some people become famous for the things that they invent. The best way to invent something is to start with a problem. What everyday problem bothers you or your family? What kind of solution could you come up with to solve it? If you come up with a new solution for an old problem, you could easily become famous.
- For instance, Mark Zuckerberg is famous for beginning Facebook at a young age. He saw a need for an online social network based on college campuses (originally), and he worked to make it happen.
Do something for other people.Some people have become famous by being generous. Here's the kicker, though--it has to be you doing something generous in an unusual or outrageous way.
- For instance, maybe you raise money for a charity by swimming the Mississippi and get people to donate for every mile you swim.
Try auditioning for a reality show.While some reality shows require particular talents (cooking or singing, for example), others require very little talent at all. Watch some of the more recent reality shows to get an idea of what you'd like, then find their audition times on their website. Many people have become famous on reality television shows.
Break a world record.This method could take a little time as you do have to work on some talent or task. The easiest way to figure out what you could do is to look through the Guinness Book of World Records. Find one you think you could break, and then work on making it happen. When you finally do try to break it, you'll likely need an official there from Guinness to verify it.
Creating a Personal Brand
Define what your brand is.That is, when you're building a brand, you have to decide what you want people to think when they hear your name. You don't have to be fake, but you do need to decide what parts of yourself you will present to the public. In other words, you want some consistency.
- One example of a YouTuber who created a personal brand is Hannah Hart of My Drunk Kitchen. Her personal brand relies on a pinch of silliness with a side of compassion, as she encourages people to get involved in their communities.
Decide what you have to offer.When building your brand, you do need to offer something to the world. You know about things, and you can use what you know. In other words, your brand can be about what you are an expert on, whether it's robots, cooking, or painting pretty nails.
Present yourself to the world.With all the social media platforms out there, it's easy to start sharing content with users. You can write blogs, tweet, make videos, or take photographs. Some people do all of the above. Basically, you want to start showing off what you know about by sharing expert content.
- If you're serious about creating a brand for yourself, you should consider creating your own website. That way, your fan base will have one landing place to find out all about you.
Take down anything that doesn't fit your brand.Take a critical eye to all of your social media. Whatever content doesn't fit your prescribed brand should be taken down. You can also set up a Google Alert for your name to see what is being said about you out there.
- For instance, if you are trying to portray yourself as family-friendly, you might want to take down pictures of you out partying.
Curate your posts.That is, don't post everything that comes into your hand. Every time you think about posting an update, a blog post, or a photograph, think about whether it fits into your brand or not.
- For instance, if you're trying to portray yourself as silly and fun, posting serious posts about recent events may not fit your brand.
Marketing Yourself or an Idea
Contact producers.If you have a book or album to promote, you can try contacting producers directly. Look on the websites for the shows you think are a good fit, and find the contact emails for the producers. You can then pitch your idea directly to the producer. If you're a good fit, she may bring you on the show.
- Don't just try one and stop. You have to be persistent. Keep trying producers from different shows.
Start smaller.Don't jump to the national shows first. Start with local television shows or local news. Once you prove you can handle yourself on television, bigger shows will be willing to pick you up.
- Shows are looking for people who are polite and engaging and who have something to say.
Find similar brands.If you can find people who produce similar content but who are more famous, try to befriend them. By associating with other popular brands, your brand can become more popular.
- You're likely to run across people who have similar brands just by reading other blogs, watching videos, and engaging in social media. Once you find other people like you, start engaging with their content, by replying to their posts and commenting on videos. You can also meet people at blogging and vlogging conferences.
Be engaging.That is, whatever you do post on social media should not be bland. It can be mundane in nature, such as an update about your daily life, but it should have a spark of you in it, something that makes it engaging to your readers.
QuestionI am eleven and want to be famous for my writing. What can I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSubmit your pieces to magazines and other publications, including writing contests.Thanks!
QuestionHow are you supposed to become internet famous?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA lot of people these days become internet famous via excessive use of social media, YouTube, or going viral for something cool or crazy.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I make a little kid famous?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerRecord all of his life moments and hope that one is just funny enough to put on the internet and become viral.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I become an actress on a YouTube original series?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMake your own web series! Ask some friends to join you and start brainstorming ideas!Thanks!
QuestionWhat can I do to become famous for helping animals if I don't have a pet yet and I am 11 years old?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerI have to tell you, getting famous by helping animals is not very likely. If you do want to help animals, you could volunteer at your local shelter, or even start a club at school that's focused on raising money for an animal organization.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I become a famous actress at a young age?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOne of my closest friends is a relatively successful actress and she just started of by joining a small company, then she got picked up by companies like Dishy, so just put yourself out there and show your talent. Also, use social media to your advantage.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I become a famous dancer at the age of ten?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can ask your parents to allow you to audition at a dance company, which can help you to get noticed by professional dance coaches.Thanks!
QuestionHow should I become famous when my parents don't let show my face on YouTube ?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTalk to your teachers and see if they can persuade your parents to let you perform on YouTube.Thanks!
Video: How to become a famous singer. [REVEALED]
Chic DIY Beaded Triangle Necklace
Presgen B Reviews
5 Work Outfits People Will Compliment You on Every Day This Autumn
Ulta’s Cyber Fundays 2019 Sale Is Coming for Your Wallet Before BlackFriday
Christopher Bailey Dedicates His Last Burberry Show to the LGBTQ Youth
3 Easy Ways to Relieve Neck Pain
Cocktail Dresses Fall-Winter 2019
9 Common Multiple Sclerosis Myths
Waymo applies for driverless car testing without backup drivers present in California
How to Cure Someday Syndrome
Shay Mitchell, 12 cose da sapere sulla cover star di settembre 2019
What The Atkins Diet is actually like
Meghan Markle’s one rule for foundation is an empowering one
How to Add an Image to a Blog