How to get an inn?
An individual taxpayer number is necessary for every citizen, as well as for a legal entity of the Russian Federation, since it is required to perform various financial transactions. Today, the procedure for obtaining it has been greatly simplified, since Internet resources have also been added to the classic design options.
On the methods of obtaining TIN read later in our article.
Ways to get TIN
This issue is dealt with by the Federal Tax Service of Russia. It provides citizens of the country with various opportunities to obtain all the necessary documentation related to tax payments.
Before you get the TIN, you will need to file an application with the tax office. This can be done in the following ways:
- With a personal tax visit. To do this, you must come to the office of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation either at the place of residence or at the place of stay. You can also submit a statement through a representative, having issued a power of attorney before the notary. In addition to the application, you will need to show the inspector also a passport.The deadline for issuing a TIN under this treatment option is 5 working days from the date of application.
- By sending a registered letter with an application to the address of the tax inspectorate in your region. In response, you will have to send a notification that the letter has been delivered and registered with the service. This is necessary in order for you to be sure that your letter will be received by the court. This method will be simpler, but it will take more time, because the inspector will double-check the authenticity of the passport data specified in the application - the TIN will be issued 5 days after the information specified in the application is confirmed.
- Through the electronic service of the FTS. This method of obtaining a TIN is the easiest and most convenient because it requires you only 10 minutes of free time, the presence of a computer with Internet connection. You can send an application in this way from home, office. In addition, you can make a draft statement, save it, and then finalize and send (this is convenient if you need to clarify some points). More information about the resource we describe below.
Submitting an application through the FTS service
If there is no electronic signature
In this case, to get the TIN through this system, you must:
- Go to the page and go through an easy and quick registration procedure. To do this, you will need to specify the e-mail, which will receive a letter with the activation code of your account in the FTS system. You will also need to come up with a login and password to access your personal account. Of course, you will need to enter your real name. Confirm the desire to register by entering a special code at the bottom of the page. After a letter from the Federal Tax Service arrives in the mail, open it and follow the link indicated in it. Done! Now you have your own page on the FTS website.
- Next, go to your personal account and fill out the form for registration with the tax authority in the Russian Federation. On the website of the Federal Tax Service you can download detailed instructions on what fields and how it will be necessary to fill out.
It will be possible to get an TIN when submitting an application in this way only when you personally visit the tax inspectorate of your area - at the place of residence or at the place of stay.
If you do not have such an opportunity, then in this case you will need to download a ready application form to your computer, print it out and fill it out by hand.To the application you will have to attach a copy of the document certifying the applicant, notarized by the notary in the prescribed manner. Such a package of documents is sent by regular mail by registered mail with notification.
If there is a digital signature (SP, legal entities)
In this case, you can send an application in the following ways:
- Install the “Taxpayer LE” program on your computer, through which you can fill out the application for TIN. If you want to receive the TIN in electronic form, then for this, together with the standard application, you will need to send to the tax office also the corresponding request for obtaining a taxpayer number in an interactive format.
- Prepare a transport container with an encrypted and digitally signed statement using the Taxpayer LE. Send him.
In both cases, the TIN will be sent to you by the FTS representation either electronically or by registered mail.
Getting a TIN: Questions and Answers
- Is it possible to open a PI without issuing a taxpayer identification number? Yes, if you already have a TIN of an individual.To find out your TIN, go to the FTS website and fill out the questionnaire presented on it.
- Do I need to re-register the TIN when changing the place of residence? No, this is not required.
- Do I need to re-register the TIN when changing the name? This can be done with such a desire, but not necessarily. To re-register the TIN, you must contact the Federal Tax Service, submitting them a photocopy of the new passport. In response, a new surname certificate will be issued. The INN itself will remain the same.
- Can I get a repeat certificate by email or letter? No, after the loss of the first certificate, it is reissued only in the personal presence of the applicant.
36 of the most beautiful bonsai trees
How to open a shoe store
How to choose a gas stove
How to disable Super Bit
Recipe for herring under a fur coat is new and classic with step-by-step photos. How to cook a delicious herring under a fur coat for the new 2017 year
How to be invisible VKontakte
How to hold it