How to enable webcam?
Today, modern laptops are equipped with a built-in webcam. It is used for virtual communication, creating snapshots and videos. In the article we will explain how to enable the webcam on your laptop.
The methods that we consider should be applied depending on the purpose of your camera.
- If you want to chat with friends or family via Skype, Video chat or make a video call on Vkontakte, the program in this case will turn on your camera itself. You only need to specify it in the settings. Consider the setting in Skype:
- Choose any contact from the list.
- Open the window "Quality of communication".
- Go to the tab "Webcam".
- Choose your camera and check its work.
- If you need to create a photo or video through your webcam, you need to use special programs such as Windows Movie Maker, WebcamMax, etc. You should pay attention that on some branded laptops such programs can be installed by default.
- If your laptop is not equipped with a built-in camera or it is technically out of order, then you can connect any other camera via the USB port.
What is dangerous for women low estrogen
Why knees crunch
How to collect heating
What is put in the coffin
Why our mind is not our friend
What vampires look like
How to determine the size of the caps
How long to register