How to draw a cactus?
Watch the video
Cactus - a plant that grows mainly in arid areas of the desert, deserts. That is why cacti instead of leaves spikes - they protect the plant from excessive evaporation of moisture. When drawing a cactus, you need to take this moment into account, and the cactus will turn out to be realistic. Consider step by step how to draw a home cactus in a pot.
We draw a cactus
- On a sheet of paper depict an elongated oval, tapering downwards. This is the trunk of a cactus. It should resemble a small cucumber.
- On the trunk should be runaways. We draw the same "cucumbers" on both sidescactus (2 or 3 will be enough). In addition, for greater realism, you can portray tiny shoots on the shoots themselves.
- On the trunk and sprouts we outline vertical lines - ridges.
- We depict spines with small strokes of different sizes (not only along the contour of a cactus, but also along the lines of ridges). They should be sent in different directions.
- Cactus should grow in the ground. We draw a pot under the barrel - it can be of any shape. Classic - in the form of a small bucket - a cylinder with a rim, narrowed at the bottom.
- Let's color our drawing: cactus - green and all its shades, earth in a pot - black and brown, and the pot itself - in any color we want.
Cacti come in different shapes, we considered the most common. You can draw a round cactus with bunches of spines directed in different directions and a delicate pink flower with four wavy petals. And you can portray a long thin cactus with thick blunt spines and horizontal ridges.
Cross-stitch design using hoop art
When the cherry blossoms
How to weave baubles from floss
Who knows skype martin stossel
Ten incredible facts about Germany
How to mount an image in daemon tools