How to disassemble the Nokia X2?
Sometimes there are situations when you need to disassemble your cell phone. This need may arise for a number of very different reasons. We will understand in more detail how to disassemble nokia x 2 00. After reading this article, you can do it yourself.
In order to disassemble the phone you will need a TORX T-6 screwdriver, as well as a small flat screwdriver to hook the latches on the screens and the motherboard. In addition, you will need to "arm" with a special tool for parsing the cases, which is an analogue of the Nokia SRT-6, and a special paddle. The last two tools can be replaced with a flat screwdriver. The main thing is to wrap her sting with paper in order not to scratch the case of the phone, made of plastic.
- At the beginning of the disassembly process, remove the battery cover. To do this, you need to lightly press on the latch located in the groove. Then you need to get the battery.
- Now you should proceed to removing the lining above the camera. To do this, you need to take a tool to parse the case and pry off the cover, so that the first two latches can be separated. Next, you need a tool to parse the case carefully hold between the lining and the body. So the top two latches will be able to disconnect. After that, it will be possible to disconnect the remaining two latches. Now you can remove the cover and open the USB port cap.
- After opening the plug, remove it from the phone. Then, using a screwdriver, you will need to unscrew the two screws in order. Reuse them already impossible.
- Next, you should start to carefully remove the front panel of the phone. First of all, you need to open the SD card compartment cover, after which you can easily unplug two plugs on the right side of the panel, and then two latches on the left side. Now you need to disconnect another latch, located on the right, in the middle and one latch on the left. In the end, it remains to unplug the last two latches from the bottom end. After that, you can easily remove the front panel.
- Consider further how to disassemble nokia x2.The next step in the process involves removing the keyboard and the SD card compartment cover. After that, you need to unscrew the four screws, disconnect all the latches and remove the metal frame.
- The final stage. Now you can disconnect the matrix cable connector and remove the display. After that, tilting the latch, you can remove the motherboard from the case. Then, using a small screwdriver, remove the camera, take out the antenna module, speaker and charger connector.
Now the disassembly is over. In order to visually get acquainted with how to disassemble the phone nokia x2, you should go to the following.
How and what to treat a sore throat at home
Choosing a closet for shoes in the hallway correctly
What is a key
How to view the connected services
What is a kidney cyst
How to make meringue at home - 7 step-by-step recipes