How to develop imagination?
One of the most important forms of reflection of surrounding reality is imagination. Ability to figurative thinking, to the mental reconstruction of any object or phenomenon, to solve problems without direct practical actions, to abstract modeling - this is what imagination means.
How to develop imagination or fantasy?
To begin with, we will understand when a person needs such an ability. Human memory and play, creativity and planning, dreams of the future, memories of the past, even an elementary reflection of the world visible through eyes and transformation into images of specific external objects - all these mental processes are impossible without imagination, they are actually the imagination. What will happen to a person deprived of the gift of thinking figuratively? Probably, he will be able to live only according to the patterns that were pre-arranged for him. It is impossible for him to think a situation, think a step further. Deprived of abstract thinking, he will not be able to understand art, enjoy music or poetry, he will not even see dreams.A world without color - is it not a terrifying prospect? Like any ability, even innate, imagination can and should be shaped.
The development of the imagination is a creative, interesting and complex process. We have already noted that image and thought are an inseparable whole, and the human imagination itself is closely connected with thinking. Consequently, any exercise aimed at developing thinking will also help the development of imagination. Creative imagination also implies the upbringing of an independent personality, for it involves the creation of new, original, unparalleled things, images or signs.
Ways to develop creative imagination
The most general recommendations of experts include:
- the accumulation of vivid images by thoughtful communication with nature and recording the results of observations in verbal form, in drawings and handicrafts;
- an attempt of imaginary "travels" to places hidden by a schematic representation of lines on a map;
- careful reading of books with "immersion" in the details of the descriptions of the appearance of the characters, interiors and landscapes, with a purposeful desire to recreate in the imagination thatwhat the authors describe;
- imagination formation in games: role-playing, with words, with fantastic proposed circumstances.
From a very early age it makes sense to pay attention to the development of imagination in children. Here the most suitable gaming, entertainment method, for example, job-games
- inventing mysteries about earth objects for aliens who have never heard of these objects or seen them;
- writing poems and tales on arbitrary topics;
- drawing and modeling of fantastic animals, plants, stones;
- a game of fantastic assumptions, starting with the question: what would happen if ...
- word game: choose a word and make each letter of it the beginning of a new word, and then from the received words make up lines with rhymes or on the basis of them come up with a story.
Psychologists say that by the age of three the child accumulates sufficient experience and demonstrates the first manifestations of the imagination. The development of imagination in children of preschool age is a very delicate and important task. Kids often mix the real and the imaginary, and if you do not help the child on time, do not direct his imagination in the right direction, he can begin to live in a fictional world, moving away from reality.Teachers attach exceptional importance to role-playing games, when, assuming a role, children tend to the most exact similarity of invented images with truly existing characters. Fine art (modeling, drawing), construction and constructive activity, accompanied by the stories and explanations of the child - all this gives room to children's imagination and develops conscious thinking.
How to connect the injector
How to change name in Odnoklassniki
Fried milk - yummy extraordinary
How beautiful to draw graffiti
How to celebrate the birthday of a preschooler
What furniture is needed to care for the newborn
Tuberculosis - course of the disease, course, treatment
What should be the pulse of a person