How to cure a burn?
Burns can occur for a variety of reasons. It is important to start treatment as soon as possible. This can be done at home, but only if the burn relates to the first degree. In other cases, you must seek medical attention.
Talk about how to cure a first-degree burn.
It is very important to properly provide first aid. After receiving the burn, you need to open the site of the lesion, and then cool it down, for example, using cold running water or ice. This will remove the pain. Then apply Bepanten or Iruxol ointment on the injured skin.
Treatment of burns with medications
It is possible to cure a burn with the help of medicines. The first few days you need to put on the wound compresses with Vishnevsky ointment. Subsequently lubricate the burn with the “Rescuer” preparation. It will accelerate the regeneration of new cells and prevent the formation of scars. You can also treat burns with Zinc ointment. It has anti-inflammatory action and stimulates the healing process.
Treatment of burn folk remedies
It is possible to cure a burn with the help of folk remedies. Here is a list of the most effective ones:
- Take the potatoes, peel them off and wash them thoroughly. Grate the vegetable grated, put the resulting mass on the gauze, folded in several layers, and then apply to the sore spot. It is necessary to change compresses every 2-3 hours;
- Take a leaf of aloe, wash and remove the skin from it. Wipe the plant through a sieve to make a gruel, and then apply it to the place of the burn and re-paste it. You need to change the compress every 4-5 hours;
- Take sea buckthorn oil and with a pipette, apply it on the affected area, and then apply a bandage. It is necessary to change it every 3-4 hours;
- Chilled cabbage leaf attach to a burn and hold for 30 minutes, and then replace with a new one. Cabbage compress should be done several times a day;
- Remove the rind from the pomegranate, dry a little in the oven, and then grind to a powder. Sprinkle the burn on it and leave it for a day, after this time the wound will crust and begin to heal quickly;
- Take sauerkraut and add egg white to it. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.Put the resulting mass in place of the burn and incubate for 35-50 minutes;
- Pour 3 tbsp. spoons of oak bark 300 ml of boiling water, and then leave for 30 minutes. Strain the infusion and make compresses with it;
- Mix calendula tincture with petroleum jelly in a 1: 2 ratio. Lubricate burns with the resulting agent;
- Mix in a saucepan 30 g of flaxseed oil, 100 g of butter and 50 g of wax. Put it all on fire and leave for 25 minutes. It is necessary that a mixture with a uniform consistency. Cool it down and apply to burns, they will begin to heal quickly.
Why do electric kettles start leaking
Buy hashish in Moscow slaughter-boschka.rf
How beautiful to tie a scarf stole
Trimester is how many weeks
How to glue wallpaper on the ceiling
A pair of lions: learning to embroider a cross
How to find out the personal account of Sberbank