How to cook red currant jelly?
It is because of the high content of pectin in the berries of red currant, one of the most favorite sweets of children and adults is fragrant currant jelly. How to cook red currant jelly in different ways, will tell today's material.
To prepare red currant jelly for the winter, it is not necessary to boil it and roll it up. Just a few steps and a delicious jelly is ready.
Per liter of currant juice need about 2 kg of berries and 1.25 kg of granulated sugar.
- Rasp currant berries and pour boiling water.
- Then rub through cheesecloth or separate the juice through a juicer.
- Combine 1/3 of the resulting juice with sugar and dissolve over low heat without boiling.
- Now pour the currant syrup into the rest of the juice, mix thoroughly.
- Pour the rare jelly over the cans and seal them with capron lids.
After a few hours, the jelly will cool and thicken.
Store currant jelly in a cool place until spring, and if it remains, until next winter.
You can learn about other jelly recipes in the article- How to make jelly
You can try to cook red currant jelly in another way.
Prepare all the ingredients:
- berries - 1 kg,
- sugar - 1 kg,
- water - 1 cup.
- Sort and rinse the berries.
- In a bowl, where the jelly will stew, pour a glass of water and boil.
- Put the berries in the water and stirring for five minutes, let the berries run the juice.
- Grind the berries through a sieve. Discard the formed cake and pour sugar into the juice.
- Put the pan on the fire and cook the jelly for 30 minutes.
- Fill fragrant jelly in prepared jars, roll up.
- When the banks are cool, put them in a cool dark place.
Currant jelly hot ready. You can keep it all winter.
We clean water from harmful impurities
How to cook stuffed chicken legs
Unusual puppet makeup for brave girls
What is mobility?