How to cook lasagna at home?
Homemade lasagna has an amazing taste and aroma. It is a popular Italian dish that is not difficult to prepare. You can make it yourself according to various recipes. In this article you will learn how to cook homemade lasagna in white sauce.
Necessary ingredients for the dish
To make homemade lasagna with this recipe, you need the following:
- onion - 1 pc .;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- beef, chicken or pork mince - 500 g;
- tomatoes - 300 g;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- greens (basil, dill, parsley) - ¼ bunch;
- butter - 50 g;
- wheat flour (use only the highest grade) - 5 tbsp. l .;
- milk (any fat content) - 500 ml;
- dry plates for lasagna - 250 g;
- Mozzarella cheese - 250 g;
- Parmesan cheese - 50 g.
The process of cooking
Preparing lasagna in white sauce in several stages:
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, then fry in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
- Put the mince there, turn down the heat to medium level and fry the meat with vegetables until half cooked.
- Dip the tomatoes in boiling water, cool and remove the skin from them.
- Crush the tomatoes and transfer them to the mincemeat in the pan.
- Wash, dry and finely chop the greens.
- Add it to the mince with tomatoes and mix everything thoroughly, and then leave to stew for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Now prepare the white sauce, take a pan with a thick bottom, melt the butter in it, and then add flour, mix everything (you need to get a lot without lumps) and incubate for 2 minutes.
- Begin pouring cold milk in portions into the pan, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- When the consistency of the sauce will be like kefir (approximately 7-10 minutes), then remove it from the heat.
- Grate the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on a fine grater, and then transfer them to different bowls.
- Take the form for cooking lasagna and smear with vegetable oil.
- Pour the third part of the sauce on its bottom, put a few plates into it, and on top of them - part of the meat filling and Mozzarella cheese, then lay the ingredients in layers in the same sequence until they are finished.
- The final step - topping the dishes with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Now put the lasagna in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cut the finished dish into portions and serve to the table.
Lasagne can be prepared according to other recipes. For example, it can be made only with cheese and greens or meat and tomato puree.
Named the most empathizing countries
3 main superfoods of May (medlar, spinach, peas) recipes, how to prepare them
How to connect wireless headphones to a computer 7 Windows
Now, in the days before evolution, problems were solved by war, but nowadays there has already been a revolution and so far everything is solved by war
How to make caviar sandwiches
Who is a politician, United Russia’s Ivan Kurmanov