How to cook carrot pies
Pies with carrots are made from unleavened, yeast or puff pastry. The filling can be supplemented with onions, potatoes, apples and cabbage.
- Preparation time:90 minutes
- Cooking time:25 minutes
Carrot Pies: Photos and Recipes
Fat dough and sweet filling will appeal to lovers of homemade pastries.
How to cook pies:
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water.
- Heat kefir to a temperature of 60-70 degrees, and melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Mix the prepared products, add 2 eggs, flour, salt to them.
- Knead the dough, then cover it with a clean towel and send to a warm place for 1 hour.
- Rub carrots, combine it with sugar and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Mix the stuffing with 2 eggs.
- Divide the dough into small pieces, then roll them into cakes with a diameter of 10 cm.
- Put on the workpiece and 1 tablespoon of filling, form the patties.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, cover the baking sheet with parchment.
- Put the cakes on paper and send the blanks to the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve a treat with tea or hot milk.
Carrot pies recipe
We suggest you try the original pastry from the finished puff pastry.
How to cook Korean carrot pies:
- Rub 100 g of hard cheese, 300 g of sausages cut into small cubes, finely chop half the parsley bunch.
- Mix the products in a deep bowl, add to them 250 g of carrots, 200 g of mayonnaise and spices to taste.
- Roll out thawed dough into a 0.5 cm wide layer, then cut it into squares. The width and length of the blanks should be 10-12 cm.
- Put 1 tablespoon of filling on each square and seal the edges.
- Dust the baking tray with flour and heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Spread the patties, brush them with a beaten egg and sprinkle with chopped greens. Bake a treat for 20 minutes.
Serve the delicious pastries to the table until it has cooled.
Patties with cabbage and carrots
Tasty crispy treat is prepared quickly and easily.
- Mix 300 g of wheat flour, 90 g of vegetable oil, 100 g of water and a pinch of salt. Knead the dough and divide it into 12 pieces.
- Finely chop half a fork of cabbage and grate 2 carrots on a grater. Stew vegetables until soft, add 30 g of lemon juice and salt.
- Roll the dough pieces to a thickness of 2 mm, lay out the stuffing on them and roll up the tubes.
- Bake patties for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
Serve hot pastries.
If you want to make more nutritious cakes, then add braised liver or minced meat to the filling.
How to learn to learn
Life hacking: 5 ways to upgrade laminate
How to like Scorpio
What does it mean if you dream the same dream
Ryan Reynolds made fun of the appearance of Blake Lively
How to cook couscous
How to remake an old sweater: 15 interesting, cozy and warm ideas