How to bake the perfect pancakes: 3 simple recipes and a few tips
The fact that not everyone can bake pancakes is unfortunately an established fact. Well, do not get pancakes and that's it! And I would like to skillfully manage the pan and toss hot pancakes, as professional chefs do. Today we will share with you the secrets of kneading the dough so that the pancakes do not stick to the pan and make lace, thin and delicious! Home will be delighted!
1. If lumps appear in the dough, dilute the flour for pancakes in salted water.
2. To make the flour more sticky, add some hot water to the dough.
3. Before frying pancakes, sprinkle salt on a frying pan and wipe it with a napkin.
4. Let the sifted flour stand for a few minutes, so the pancakes will be tastier and more beautiful.
5. If the pancakes are still torn, add another egg and some flour to the dough.
6. Follow the recipe when you add sugar and salt to the dough, because from the excess salt pancakes will turn out pale, and from sugar you will get solid dough.
7If while the husband was returning from work, the pancakes were already cold, cover them with foil and heat in an oven heated to 140 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
8. During the frying of pancakes, take another frying pan and put it on a small fire. Fold in the pan ready pancakes and grease with butter at room temperature. To keep the first pancakes cold, periodically turn the stack over.
9. If you have baked a lot of pancakes so that the homemade have not even mastered them to eat, sprinkle sugar on each pancake, roll it in four, put it on a greased baking sheet and send it to the oven for 5 minutes. Pancakes will be tasty and fresh again.
- 3 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 4 cups milk
- 30 grams of yeast
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of thick cream
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Boil 2 tbsp. milk and cool to the temperature of the pair. Stir the yeast in half cup of boiled milk.
2. Pour boiled milk and yeast into the pan (preferably enameled), add buckwheat flour and knead the dough.
3. After a couple of hours, pour the remaining milk into the dough and add the yolks, mixed with a glass of sour cream, wheat flour, butter, salt and sugar. Let the dough rise.
4.Blend a thick cream, then 5 egg whites. Mix the cream with the whites and pour into the dough.
5. Gently mix the dough and let it brew for another 20 minutes. Pancake dough is ready!
"Perfect" pancakes (ideal for novice chefs)
- a half cup of milk
- a half cup of boiling water
- one and a half cup flour
- 2 eggs
- a half tablespoon of butter
- one and a half tablespoon of sugar
- half a teaspoon of salt
1. Add sugar to the eggs and beat well. Then you need to add salt and vanilla to the mass.
2. Gradually add milk and flour, without ceasing to beat.
3. Add melted butter and pour boiling water in a thin stream, continuing to beat. Let the dough stand for 30 minutes.
Pancakes with cucumber brine
- 150 gr flour
- 1 cup brine
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- half a teaspoon of paprika
- half a teaspoon of soda
- 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Add sugar and soda to the egg and beat well.
2. Add some brine and flour, mix well.
3. Add the remaining brine and vegetable oil.Let the dough stand for half an hour.
Natural material and clay: DIY crafts
Tomato soup with sea bass meatballs
Advise a good deodorant from excessive sweating
How to sew pelmets
How to celebrate the New Year in India
Is the age difference really a sentence or is there an exception
What is better, cleansing lotion or cleansing milk