How to bake cheese cakes?
Those who have not had time to have breakfast, lunch or dinner are not recommended to read! Because we will talk about very tasty things. And more specifically, how to cook cheese curds from the curd in the oven. Thanks to cottage cheese, they are very lush, tasty, and do not differ much from buns.
Ingredients for cheesecakes in the oven
What do you need for cooking?
Firstly, it is cottage cheese, two packs will be enough. In addition, you will definitely need wheat flour, two egg yolks, five tablespoons of sugar, one bag of vanilla, one teaspoon of baking powder for the dough, as well as salt and oil, which you will wipe the baking tray with.
Now the fun begins - cooking! How to bake cheese cakes? This instruction will help you to answer.
- Mash eggs with sugar.
- Put the grated curd through a sieve, as well as a pinch of salt and vanilla. Stir all this until smooth.
- Now pour the baking powder, flour, pre-sifted, and mix the whole mass.Adjust the amount of flour at different curd moisture.
- Now form cheesecakes in the oven. They are baked in different ways: you can make them in small silicone tins or cut them out with a glass of rolled dough, with the help of figured forms for cookies and so on.
- Now top the top of your cottage cheese blanks with whipped yolk and place on a greased baking sheet.
- The last stage - heat the oven to 180-190 degrees and bake cheesecakes for about thirty minutes until the dough is ready. After the cheesecakes are ready, turn off the oven and leave the cooked products for a few minutes. Bon Appetit!
Who is the novel with Darya Zhukova
How to open a page in Odnoklassniki
A writing on the topic of modern culture
A test about physics and physics that people with an IQ below 115 do not pass
How to seal the gap between the walls
Words of gratitude to the teacher at the graduation in the kindergarten from his parents - examples of texts in verse and prose. Thanks to the teacher from the children - beautiful and touching lines