• How not to pay child support?

    Lyubov Shalabayeva
    Lyubov Shalabayeva
    March 21, 2013
    How not to pay child support?

    Sometimes life develops in such a way that the spouses break up and one of them has to pay maintenance for their child. However, sometimes there are situations when it is impossible to pay child support physically. The reasons may be different - fired from work, there were huge debts, and so on. Nevertheless, there is a law according to which, in spite of everything, you are obliged to allocate a certain amount each month for payment. How not to pay alimony in a legal way, if you can not agree with the spouse about the delay? There are several ways to refuse to pay alimony or reduce the amount.

    Please note that there are still legal ways to get rid of the payment of alimony. Of course, no one says that you can completely get rid of this duty. But it is possible that some of the options, which we will discuss below, will be suitable for you.

    First way

    It will be an excellent option for those who own any property.Russian law states that you have the right to transfer your property to your children in exchange for a permanent payment of alimony. When making such a deal, please note that it will be executed only if you have permission from the guardianship authorities. The procedure must be certified in the state registration and notary. This transaction will be negotiated in the agreement on the payment of items. What does that mean? If you have a court decision in your hands that you need to pay child support, then this method can not even be considered, it will not work for you.

    Second way

    If you enroll in a higher education institution, submit documents confirming this fact to the guardianship authorities, and you can legally reduce the amount of alimony due to additional costs.

    Third way

    If you suspect that the money that is transferred to the needs of the child is spent on other purposes, you have every right to contact the guardianship authorities. Write a statement asking for verification of the intended use of the alimony.If the guardianship confirms your suspicions, then you, as a person regularly transferring these funds, can apply to the court with a claim to reduce the size of your payments. You can also request the opening of a child’s personal account so that the money is transferred there. If the second parent refuses to do this, then you will be able to open an accumulative long-term life insurance policy for the child and transfer the money there.

    Fourth way

    If you take the child to yourself and raise it yourself, then, of course, you will stop paying child support. True, the cost of maintaining a child will increase significantly.

    Related news

    Paper 3D hearts for decoration
    How to cure hypertension
    Overview of all the beneficial properties of chamomile
    How to become death in Sims 3
    How to animate pictures
    Quiz: How well you communicate with others