Fitness cake: lightness, taste and benefit!
Calorie:127kkal per 100g.
• 80 g of ground oat flakes
• 1 protein
• 3 table. spoons of water
• 250 g low fat cottage cheese
• 2 fruits (apples, pears, plums ...) or 2 handfuls of berries
• 1-2 tablespoons of honey
1. Mix the ground flakes with protein and water. Knead the dough.
2. We spread it into the baking mold, forming the sides. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, for the filling, curd cake with the fruit blender. Add protein, honey and vanillin. Wipe again with a blender.
4. Pour the resulting filling onto the base. Return to the oven also 180 degrees. Bake another 40-50 minutes.
Fanta without preservatives - homemade favorite drink
How to solve problems in chemistry
How to force yourself to play sports
What to cook from pasta
Climbers, what mountains you conquered share impressions)
How to find the rate of convergence
What is better, cleansing lotion or cleansing milk
Who is suitable for a haircut with a shaved temple