Features of preparation of a gentle strawberry cheesecake
If strawberries begin to ripen on your beds, then very soon you will have the opportunity to cook many interesting desserts! One of the most beloved and popular is strawberry cheesecake. It is very easy to cook, so you can definitely create a sweet masterpiece!
How to cook strawberry cheesecake?
So, how to make a delicious and fragrant strawberry cheesecake? We offer several successful options.
If you do not know how or do not like to use the oven, you can make an excellent cheesecake without baking. Here is what you need:
- 250-300 g of shortbread sweet biscuits;
- 100-120 g of butter;
- a glass of sugar;
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 350-400 ml of fatty 30% cream;
- 300 g fresh strawberries;
- two art. l. gelatin;
- bag of vanillin.
- First, prepare the base of the future dessert by crushing the biscuits and mixing it with butter. You can immediately put everything in a blender and grind.As a result, you should have a fairly plastic homogeneous mass, which should be distributed along the bottom of the round and preferably of detachable form and sent for hardening in the refrigerator.
- Gelatin pour cool water and leave to swell.
- Combine sugar with cottage cheese and cream, whip it all together using a mixer until an air mass is formed.
- Put the swollen gelatin either on the slowest fire or on the water bath and stir it so that it dissolves completely and the whole composition acquires a liquid consistency.
- Now enter gelatin, vanillin and juice squeezed from lemon into curd-cream mass. Then you can go in two ways: take 100 g of strawberries, purirovat it and put into the composition or cut into slices and add in this form.
- Spread the finished curd-cream in an even layer over the hardened basis. From above lay the strawberry cut in any way which not only will add a dessert, but also will brightly decorate it.
- Put the cheesecake for a few hours or overnight in the fridge to freeze the cream.
- Serve exquisite dessert.
If desired, you can cook a cheesecake in the oven.To do this, prepare the following products:
For shortbread dough on the cake:
- 2.5 cups of flour;
- seven art. l. sugar sand;
- four art. l. milk or cream;
- a quarter tsp salts;
- 100 g of butter or about three quarters of a cup of vegetable oil.
For a gentle curd cream:
- 350 g of cottage cheese;
- four art. l. sour cream (the fatter and thicker the better);
- three eggs;
- a bag of vanilla;
- 100 g of strawberries;
- three quarters cup of granulated sugar.
- two glasses of strawberries.
- First, work on the sand base on which the cream will be placed. Combine all the dry ingredients, i.e. flour, salt and sugar. It is better to sift all this to make the cake more tender. Butter must be removed from the refrigerator in advance, as it should be very soft, but not melted. Now connect the dry and liquid parts, begin to mix everything actively so that crumbs form. They need to be laid, slightly tamping, on the parchment-laid bottom of the baking mold. Also form not very high bumpers.
- Next, you can proceed to the preparation of curd cream. Cottage cheese must either be rubbed through a sieve, or grind in a blender so that it becomes homogeneous. Now combine it with sugar, eggs, vanillin and sour cream.Add washed and sliced strawberries in any way. Shred and shake again with a blender.
- Ready gentle cream from cottage cheese needs to be poured on the prepared basis. Then the form is sent to a preheated to 180 degrees oven for about thirty-five or forty minutes. The cream should completely harden and become elastic, even in the center.
- Strawberries, prepared for your decor, you need to cut, for example, plates or halves. Put these pieces on the surface of the cheesecake to give it a bright appearance. You can lay them out in a circle to completely close the entire dessert. And now the form should be removed for an hour in the fridge.
- Homemade strawberry cheesecake is ready.
Using this recipe, you can make a great cheesecake with biscuits, soft cheese and strawberries. Here are the components you need:
For the base cake:
- 350 grams of shortbread;
- 100 g butter (can be replaced with margarine).
For cream filling:
- 500 grams of cream cheese, for example, Mascarpone or Philadelphia;
- incomplete glass of heavy cream (from 30% fat);
- two and a half glasses of fresh strawberries;
- 150-170 g of sugar;
- three tsp. gelatin (no slides, all should get about fifteen grams).
For the jelly layer:
- a full tablespoon of gelatin;
- a glass of strawberry juice (you can use juice from such berries or even jam diluted with water).
- The first step will be the preparation of jelly: gelatin should be poured into a bowl, pour cool strawberry juice and leave for about an hour.
- While the gelatin is swelling, prepare the base. Crush cookies in any way: by hand, in a coffee grinder or using a blender. In any case, in the end, you should get a tiny crumb. Combine it with oil, mix thoroughly the composition so that it becomes uniform and plastic. This mass should be evenly distributed on the bottom of the mold, preferably detachable. Form low sides, and put the entire capacity in the refrigerator so that the base becomes quite solid.
- Cream together with sugar whisk to get air froth. Enter curd cheese into it. Gelatin, which you must use for cream, pour water on the stove to bring it to a liquid state and pour it into the creamy mass. All together, whisk.Cut the strawberries into small pieces and add to the cream, and leave some of the most beautiful and large berries, they will be useful for decoration.
- Spread strawberry and cheese cream on the base evenly. Put the mold in the fridge for at least half an hour to thicken the mixture, otherwise the strawberries in it will simply sink. Cut the berries, decorate the surface with them. Pour the strawberry jelly on top, and then send the whole cheesecake to freeze in the fridge for a few hours.
- Homemade cheesecake is ready, it can be served with tea!
If you like sweets, be sure to treat yourself, family or friends with fragrant and bright strawberry cheesecake! And it is very easy to cook, so even a beginner can create a culinary masterpiece.
Is it possible to have sex in menstruation
How to remove stains from chocolate
Why photos do not open
Foam varnish for painting concrete floor
Weather forecast in Crimea for June 2018 - as forecasters from the Russian Hydrometeorological Center promise at the beginning and end of the month
Magic numbers of the new year: forecast for 2017
Kendall Jenner continues to party with Bella and Gigi Hadid