Slipcover Hack | How To Inexpensively Cover a Sofa
DIY Decor: Simple Slipcovers
Materials:Purchased ottoman (the one shown here is 18 inches square); yardstick; chalk marking pencil; heavy felt to cover 5 sides of ottoman; scissors; pins; matching or contrasting yarn; tapestry needle.
1. Measure top (width and length) and sides (height and width) of ottoman. Cut a piece of felt to each measurement (5 pieces total).
2. Place top piece of felt on ottoman; pin one side piece to edge of top. Using yarn and tapestry needle, make blanket or overcast stitches to join side to top.
3. Attach another side in same manner, then join sides together in same manner, stitching from top to bottom and keeping raw edges even.
4. Continue pinning and stitching sections together to complete cover.
5. Trim lower edges even if needed.
Video: DIY Cushion Covers & Pillow Covers | How to Make a Pillow REALLY fast
Ovarian Cancer Screening Study Falls Short
Orthopedic Oncologists and Bone Cancer
Obese People can Cut Heart Stroke Risk by Lowering Blood Pressure
This Pre-Wedding Meal Plan Will Help You De-Bloat And Get Your Glow On
5 Black Tea Side Effects You Should Be Aware Of
Which brow tribe are you
How Do I Know If I Have A Leaky Gut
5 Healing Essential Oils
How To Do Eyebrow Slits
This Massachusetts Community Is Working Together to Support a Village of Foster Kids
Yoga, With Weights, Hammocks, and Sweat