Capellini recipes with meat and seafood
Capellini is the thinnest kind of pasta. Such a delicate ingredient needs to learn how to cook properly so as not to spoil it. Capellini, the recipes for which can be very diverse, is an excellent treat for guests.
- Cooking time:40 minutes
The combination of pasta and seafood is Italian classics. Prepare this dish to join one of the most delicious cuisines in the world.
- Peel prawns and shrimps, cut squids into rings, finely chop the garlic and parsley.
- Peel tomatoes. To do this, make cuts on them, pour them with boiling water and the skin will be removed very easily. Peeled tomatoes finely chopped. Saffron dissolve in wine.
- In olive oil, fry the garlic with tomatoes, add wine and salt to taste. Stew the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Add squid, prawns and mussels without shells. Cook 3-5 min.
- Boil the paste until cooked, but do not overcook. Drop it in a colander.
- Serve the pasta along with the sauce.
Both pasta and seafood are very delicate ingredients. They are important not to re-cook, otherwise they will lose their taste.
Capellini nests on a vegetable cushion
Sometimes this type of paste is sold swirled into the nests. From them you can make a very tasty dish. For this you will need:
- 5 nests;
- 400 g ground beef;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 onions;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 sweet pepper;
- 1 eggplant;
- 2 tbsp. l ketchup;
- 150 grams of cheese;
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
- Cut onion and fry until golden brown. Add mince, salt, pepper, ketchup to it. Stew until the meat is cooked.
- Cut the second onion, tomatoes, carrots, eggplant and sweet pepper into small cubes. It is desirable that the cubes of all vegetables were about the same, so the dish will look better. Simmer all the vegetables with salt in one pan until half cooked.
- Put pasta nests on vegetables, fill them with minced meat and lightly tamp.Pour it all with water or broth so that the contents of the pan are completely drowned. Cover the pan with a frying pan and keep in the hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook for another 5 minutes. without cover.
Additionally, the finished dish can be sprinkled with chopped greens. Greens can be added to the vegetable pillow.
No need to confuse Capellini and spaghetti. These products are even remotely similar, but they are two completely different types of pasta. Try to prepare the dish according to one of the described recipes to see how tasty it is.
What is fungotherapy and how it is useful
How to remove a device
How to cure a flash drive
Time Management Basics
Who is suitable for a haircut with a shaved temple