Almond Butter Greek Yogurt Dip
3-Ingredient Almond Butter Yogurt Dip
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 89 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 10mg | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints: 3
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter, homemade or store bought
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (raw preferred)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve with fresh fruit slices, such as apple or pear, for dipping.
- This dip can be topped with a sprinkling of sliced almond to garnish, if desired.
Video: Greek Yogurt Fruit Dips (3 Ways)
Christina Aguilera showed off her freckles in a makeup-free photo
5 Ways to Regain Your Sense of Inner Calm
4 Fun Gumpaste Cupcake Decorating Tutorials
How to Ask Someone to Be Your Maid of Honor
How to Adjust Acoustic Guitar Intonation
Mandy Moore Posts Emotional Instagram Ahead of This Is Us Super Bowl Episode
How to Be a Truly Beautiful Woman
Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordon’s Fashion Line to Hit Stores February16th
Go Tight Crazy